Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Phat- Awe i am excited for kinder next year! Her school is all day kinder and dual language (half day english other half spanish)
When does school start where your at? Where are you at?

Tara- I sorry love i hope you feel better soon. AZO is REALLY good for a UTI, I swear by it. Since i was a kid i have had problems with bladder infects but mine ALWAYS go to my kidneys unless i take AZO it gets it on lock down real quick!

Welp, i bought the trilogy of fifty shades of grey as an E-book, i can email it to you if you want you would just have to download it from your email to your comp. I am excited to start reading it ;) DH is sick so no till he is feeling better :( this book should keep me held over for a couple days l0l unless it ends up turning me on more, My sex drive is like on full blast right now i want it like all day every day haha i jumped DH last night, and told him its on tomorrow morning to but he woke up sick :(
so i will just read about this chicks awesome sex in the mean time
When is your family reunion? I wish my family did reunions, they are all to stuck on them selves and thinking they are better then everyone to get together in a peaceful setting! BTW i am very jealous of your funnel cake! I want one so bad now!! I havent had one in like 4-5 years, I took DD to the zoo a couple weeks back and they didnt have them but they had these things called elephant ears, it was good but no where near as good as a funnel cake and when i asked the vendor if they had any funnel cakes he looked at me like i was nuts and said "whats that?" <--- that is exactly what my face looked like in response, people here in portland are WEIRD!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

hey its time to update i supposed. tara i think it might be a uti but when i first read it i was like " im not alone! " because im allergix to my DB. like 2% of the world and ot ls us. so i wish you the best of luck.
its AF day but she is no where in sight unless shea aneaking. i have been cramping but a different kind of cramp. and no blood uet. so fingers are crossed that i have a stiky little bean in there. again. i apologize for any misspellings. the amount of work it takes to correct a mistake on this dumb phone is stupid. lol.

Nikki DB is Big D, D for short haha. Trying for my first! Trying to survive the TWW!

11 years ago

Ok ladies i am kind of freaking out just poas and after idk 3 minutes there was a pink line but it seemed to far from the control line so i messed with the test offfffff course and then the pink line started moving again and got closer to the control line and then disappeared :( idk what to think! GRRR & that was my last test!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

I posted a picture of it under unsure.. HELPPP! i am not going to be able to sleep!

kadokshe- Sounds good hun! Have you tested again yet?

11 years ago

Shay - I looked at it. It looks + to me, but all of these that I took looked +, too. Not this +, though. I hope it's true. Go get a test from the store so you can confirm & we can do the baby celebration dance (picture Linus from Snoopy).

I took 2 more FRER's today, one fmu & one smu. Both -.

11 years ago

I finally passed out at 4 am now upat 8 ugh im tired! i am certainly going to wal mat in a few! lol
and dont let the - get to you it is still super early for us to be testing lol but the poas addicts we are cant resist

11 years ago

Finally back on my computer, sorry for the misspelt words. It's a no go girls, AF showed her face right on time when I woke up...I know i'm only 22 and I have time but after not preventing and not using pull out for the last 4 years I just don't think it's in my future. My DB won't try because he believes we are still too young. So this is the end for me girls. I wish you all luck and baby dust. for all of you!

Nikki DB is Big D, D for short haha. Trying for my first! Trying to survive the TWW!

11 years ago

Just took a digi.. NO-

weirdness is i am having ewcm still the pressure cramps and bbs are sore could this just be me ovulating late??

where are you ladies today lol i feel 10x the crazy after the tests early this am and now a negative digi:(

11 years ago

@Shay-Keeping my fingers crossed for you honey! . Probably too soon for digi but my hopes are high!!! Saw the AZO. Thanks for the review. I was curious if that stuff was worth buying. Been drinking my diluted cranberry juice . Still having cramps,especially last night. It was weird, the cramps were around my hips, on the front and sides. But today the cramps are just lower abdominal. It drives me nuts! Always have it in the back of my mind wondering...is it possible? Probably not but I'm going to test again on Monday to be safe. Dont want to be taking the provera if I am. I feel stupid for typing that...just wishful thinking I guess.
My situation is opposite of yours. I cant have sex with this uti but dh can...well he better not be having sex! But, he did come out of the shower with a smile on his face if you know what I mean !
As far as the family reunion goes...it's my husband's reunion. Every year on labor day weekend his dad's family gets together for a 3-4 day reunion...camping, bonfires, fish fry, bbq etc. It's fun. They alternate every year who will host it. But this past year has been full of reunions. He was adopted as a baby but last valentine's day his gift from me was his biological family. I had found them for him . Even though his biological mother passed 2 years earlier, he got to reunite with his aunt, uncle, cousins, and his brother and sister. Still havent located his biological father though..he's from canada. I know that look you're talking about ....lol. It's the look I get when I go to Philly and ask for gooey butter cake or porksteaks. Been snacking on amish kettle corn today!

@Kadokshe-sorry the flew in . I'll be praying for an abundant fertilitly for you hun! How old are you again?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waitingonmymiracle- im 22. i know i have years but with hypothryroidism and lots of medical problems it wouldbt suprise me that i couldnt have kifs either. and im sorry again...on my phone.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo