Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1711 - 1720 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Day 1 of provera done! So happy to be able to move onto another cycle soon. I'll be glad to take a week off of too. Recharge myself ! We skippeed bding last night. I was soooo itchy! It's not yeast, I'm just due for a shave. Lying in bed for 30 minutes post bd before cleaning up irritates my skin. If I'm clipped short, it bugs me less. ROFL..I told dh yesterday that my bush is getting so big, I could hide a gnome in it! And he could hide a squirrel in his! At that point he pulled down his pants and said, "more like a wood nymph!"

Hi wondering16! Have you tested yet?

@enbutler-I know what you are going thru. The first time we made love was on our honeymoon (we skipped the night of wedding cause we wanted it to be in Hawaii). Anyways, after that, dh wouldnt touch me. If I didnt make a move, he wouldnt. It was our honeymoon and we went 4 days without sex. I was heartbroken and angry! Finally I asked him why he wouldnt jump me and he said, he wanted to, he was just afraid I'd turn him down. Hello, I went 4 years with no sex....I WANT YOU ! He still is that way sometimes. He's horny but wont jump me til I say jump. If it's frustrating you...just ask him. Maybe he's waiting for you to give the okay.

Way to go cutie pie!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@Holly- Woohoo for !!! Enjoy the makeup sex!! I have a feeling when I OV, dh and I will get the giggles too! We already get the giggles! .

@waiting it's actually the other way around. I'm the one that won't make a move because he's turned me down before when his mind is preoccupied. So a lot of the times that I want to, his mind is somewhere else (i.e. work, doing things around the house, etc.) so i won't say or do anything until he does. So, no today either. I'll have to wait.

Can't wait til my horny goats weed to come in. Anyway, that's about all i have as far as an update on my current situation. Besides that, AF has only been gone a couple days. Gotta go give my stinky dog a quick bath, then work. I'll hop back on later at work!!

Lots of

11 years ago

Just purchased my BBT thermometer!!!! I skipped getting walmart's brand cause it apparently sucks. So I got the nexcare one. It will be here thursday!! Yay! More things to obsess about !

i have been thinking about bbt but i dont think it will work with me
1. it has to be done at the same time everyday with my health thats hard
2. you have to do it before you get out of bed and the amount i go to the loo i dont think it would work

the last 2 night i was up every 1hr going to wee and i have to sleep 12hrs so that was 6times in 1 night

any way as of today im 1dpo here starts the 2ww again lol

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting: Haven't tested yet. I don't know if this contributes to symptoms, but last week I also had this burning sensation in my lower abdomen like I had to go diarrhea (sorry TMI) Wishing everyone luck

11 years ago

There is no TMI here Wondering! .

good! I highly doubt I'm pregnant, but there's always that chance.

11 years ago

Hey ladies. So my hopes of becoming prego anytime soon is shattered. My bf and I are going through some issues. Let me give you guys a quick briefing of the last few years.

Ok, so met my bf in Jan of 2009, been together since. Every week I go back and forth between my bf's house and my mother's house. I'm usually at my bf's 4 days out of the week and my mother the other 3. My attention has to be shared amongst several people. I spread myself thin trying to please everyone except for myself.

Last Nov, i got fired from my job for the most dumb reason and it took me 4 months to find this one. Let me tell you why. After i got fired, i was depressed at first and then i got comfortable with not working and started to get lazy with myself and my relationship. So, my bf and i talked and he basically gave me an ultimatum, get myself together or we can't make this work. So, I was determined not to lose him and also get myself back on track and found this job i'm at now, 2 weeks later. We didn't talk much at all for another 2 weeks because he was working things out for himself as well. The 4th week of us being apart, he texted me and told me he tried to get over me and couldn't. So, I went over that night and we talked and then we danced and we were so close after that.

Moving forward to this month. The last couple of days I noticed he was being really distant. Sometimes, he does that (he was an only child and he's a loner so i got used to him doing that every now and then). Well, today was my day to go back to my mother's house and so he left early in the morning to take care of some business.

I left around 3pm and when i got home, my mom told me he came by and talked to her for about an hour and expressed some concerns he had for me. Apparently, I've become too comfortable with our living situation and he wants me to focus on myself and get back into school, back on birth control (which i won't do) and start following through with whatever i do. He's not breaking up with me, but he wants me to stay home and work on myself. He told my mother, that he's not where he wants to be in life for a child right now.

He also told her that I need to learn to take care of myself and be more active. He wants me to not make him my number one priority and work harder on getting back on track. I'm so heartbroken and can't stop crying. I pay all of my bills myself, the only thing i don't have to pay for is a place to live because i don't make enough money. My mother doesn't even want me to move out because she likes having me around, i'm hardly home anyway because of my work schedule. What more can you ask for?? I'm not ready to give up these last almost 4 yrs. So i'm more determined now than i ever was to get back ion track.

I do want a child now, but i can't do it by myself. I will have to deal with waiting. My mother told me "just do what you need to do and everything will be okay". It's so hard to stop the tears from falling even as i type this and I'm at work. Luckily, no one else is in the office.

I'm so sorry for the long post, but i had to get this off my chest. I will still be coming on here all the time to see what's up. If someone could help me shed some light on my situation, i would be grateful.

11 years ago

enbutler there sounds like there is something he isn't telling you. I mean I don't know him but why would he go talk to your mom and not tell you. I went through a break up six years ago where we were engaged and he was getting very distant and I didn't know why and I found out he was talking to his ex behind my back. He tried to play it off as she needed a male opinion about her relationship so I emailed her and asked her to stop talking to him. well she forwarded me an email that he sent her saying to just call him from now on. I'm not saying that it is the same situation, but if it isn't going to work out wouldn't you rather know now than before you have a baby. You may think that you all are very happy but if you both aren't then the relationship won't work. Communication is definitely the key and my husband have definitely proven that no matter how much you have to scream lol voicing how you feel is better than not. Our first year of marriage was very interesting lol but we are better because of it. Hope I helped :) and good luck.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo