Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6441 - 6450 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Aw man! I thought that was this morning. I'm so glad you have parents to helpyou now. We were about to start clomid and treatment for DH (hhe's doing his treatment anyway just in case) and we got our bfp. Hopefully that happensfor u too.

10 years ago

It'd be nice to skip the big bills :) praying the first IUI works.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Memphrika, I'm down and blue today :( No BFP yet. The test I took yesterday didn't appear to have anything there. The one from this morning was questionable but defineitly not clear. I'm wondering if I should just try the FRER digital test to to see if I get a different result. is due on Monday. What do you think?

Tara, Awhhh, I wish you were ready to ovulate..I'm excited for you and feel that your time is coming soon

Hope everyone else is doing great!

User Image

10 years ago

Memphrika I'm ok just waiting for the nausea stage to pass.

I'm kind of excited, a friend of mine that is about a month ahead of me in her pregnancy and I are going to dinner tonight. Dh is going to coaches/men only get together. So we get to have a girls night. Oh and I'm 8 weeks today. It feels like this pregnancy is flying by.

Tara I know pcos does suck but hopefully you will either ovulate or get af started so we can get this show on the road, :) I'm so excited for you and this next step.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Baby magic - I would just buy some answer tests because they are less expensive than frer. I've always got my bfp on answer first. Good luck and keep us posted!

Athena - I hope you don't feel so nauseous soon! I'm lucky so far and haven't had to deal with that.

I might not have much contact over the weekend because I'm leaving for vacation in 10 minutes!!

My beta results were 299 today and my progesterone was 18!!! Dubling time of 31 hours. Soooo excited! Does this lower mmy chance of mjscarraige? I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

10 years ago

Yay memphrika those are good numbers. I don't think they rule miscarriage out til you're out of the first trimester. They really want to see or hear a heart beat before you can really relax. Since there's the chance of tubal or blighted ovum. Try not to worry too much and relax til your ultrasound.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddddd I have the stomach bug again. 2nd time in a year! Ugh! My nephew threw up on Wednesday morning but seemed pretty normal the rest of the day. Well, at 1pm I was home getting ready to clean my bathrooms and my stomach suddenly turned. Praying it's nothing bad....I dont want to start throwing up! :......(. Please ladies, say a prayer for me that this passes fast and I dont throw up!

10 years ago • Post starter

Memphrika, good doubling numbers lessen the chance that it's a chemical or tubal pregnancy, and is usually a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. Once they see the heartbeat on the ultrasound, your risk of miscarriage lowers. And then once you are past the first trimester, the risk becomes very low.

Tara, I hope you feel better!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Memphrika - Congrats!

Kristi - we have a place called BreakOut Bras around here. They did mine when Lansinoh was doing a nursing bra giveaway/survey thing. I would choose a free-standing, not giant chain store over a dept store or someplace like Frederick's or Victoria's Secret. Just keep in mind to ask for both US & UK measurements.

Babymagic - hope your BFP comes in the next couple days.

Tara - feel better soon!

10 years ago

Thanks @Phat
Ladies I got another today. .
I'm approximately 11-12 DPO. My temp is still up and AF is due in 2 days. I'm praying that I get a positive soon. Usually, I have spotting the day before AF actually starts so I'll see if this happens tomorrow along with a temp drop.

Right now I just feel okay. I don't really feel like AF is near, but I just don't know. I scheduled an appt. for next Saturday to get the results from my FSH test and DH's S/A. We decided to wait and see if we get a BFP before paying the copay for the visit.

I see that a lot of women get their starting at 10DPO. This just makes me feel kind of discouraged. Have any of you every taken a while to test positive? WELL, keeping my these next 2 days.

Enjoy your weekend ladies

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo