Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4781 - 4790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I don't know I'm changing my mind, dh is getting tested Friday. And I have an appt to talk to my doctor next week to get all of the tests I need and hopefully our next cycle we can try Clomid.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - attagirl! Hang in there.

10 years ago

Athena, you got this!!

I think these antibiotics are finally working. still having pains but not as bad.

10 years ago

@athena- you go girl! I'm so happy your dh was able to get an appt! I'd tell you tell him I'm cheering for him but that might be weird! Lol!!

Dont you just love when you have a day off, but it's busier being at home with your list of chores!?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey every one I'm still around just been really sick with this horrible cold, I've been sleeping a lot. 4 more days and I can take my other test fingers crossed but not expecting to much if I am then I am and if not then it just wasn't meant to be.

To every one else out there trying good luck !!

10 years ago

Cant believe I'm already 5dpo! I'm taking it in stride. Too busy to think much about it. Lol. Do you know that I've made 10 loaves of zucchini bread!? And I cant eat any of it yet. It's for a family reunion next weekend. I made regular cinnamon zucchini bread, choc chip zucchini bread, pumpkin zucchini bread and double chocolate zucchini bread!

@ waiting hmm sounds good never had it before but I'd try it. If you have leftovers send me some lol ..

10 years ago

@waiting. i love zucchini bread. thats a lot of baking there, but glad you got something to keep your mind off things for a bit, makes you less crazy..lol

10 years ago

My MIL had a huge squash that made 9 cups shredded! I used every bit.

Love, love, love zucchini bread!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo