Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2521 - 2530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Trying to absorb - just found out my ex-MIL, my son's grandma who I dearly love was beat up in her home last night by someone she knows & won't tell the police who did it. She's at least 67 & maybe older. She's been dating a MARRIED man (didn't know that, either), and broke up with him this weekend, so he's the prime suspect. You have really got to be kidding me. Stunned, absolutely stunned.

11 years ago

Phatgurl: OH MY GOSH! That is horrible! I hope she is alright! has she contacted a local women's shelter? They are usually great with helping get restraining orders and keeping women safe in situations like this. Is she still fearing for her safety?

On another note, i think I am OUT this month. No symptoms, crazy temperatures, after .
According to my OPK I should be about 12 DPO right now.

Progesterone measuring .7 at CD 22.

big temp dip 5 days ago so maybe i O'd very late in my cycle.

to all of you, pretty sure i'm out for this month! Hopefully my temps will clear up and i'll get better at charting CM next cycle! I was thinking of getting some progesterone cream as well. I've heard some good things about a couple of brands on this site before.

11 years ago

Memprika - she would never go to a shelter, and I also just found out that my ex-FIL who is now passed used to do the same thing to her when they were younger, plus I know she was abused as a child & teen, so she probably (sadly) thinks it's normal. I don't know if she's afraid as she's been surrounded by the police, my ex, my ex's newest wife, and I haven't tried to call. Since she's been lying about the boyfriend I don't think she'd say if she was scared.

As for you, of you did O later & AF isn't here you're not out unless you didn't BD anywhere near the date you think you O'd. Change your O date & use that to determine your dpo.

AFM, not sure when I O'd exactly so could be either 10dpo or 8dpo since the sonographer said it looked like I O'd later than I thought. Waiting for bloods still, too.

11 years ago

HOLY MOLEY PHAT!!! Hope they get the scumbag that did it! It's a vicious cycle that many of us cant understand. My halfsister had a alcoholic, drug addict father and almost everyman she has every been with has been like a carbon copy of him and treated her like she's not worth the ground she walks on. I'm for her.

@memphrika- based on the bloodwork and the positive opk, you probably geared up to OV but didnt. It's possible with your temps that OV late. Stupid waiting game!

@renc23- I'm sorry for your loss hun! Like phat said...praying your get your soon! Are you 100% sure on your OV date?

@hkellerman- Hi hun! Glad you updated us! to you too!

As far as the whole weight thing..I'm not nervous about losing weight post baby...I'm more nervous about when I'll show. I can just hear my father in law telling me at 5 months that I just look fat or 'is there even a baby in there'. I know I'll show...especially if I end up with twins. I look at myself naked and know that I wont have that cute little baby bump at 4 months. When I was down to 130lbs 8yrs ago...I still had a roll. I know I shouldnt be thinking about this cause we're not kate middleton or fergie.

Oh....great news! Dh got the job he interviewed for in the city's IT dept! He's so excited. It still pays the same but it means more yearly raises and chances for promotion. I'm excited cause he gets to grow his gotee out! Yea, his gotee is my libido enhancer ! RWAR!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

It's been almost a few weeks since my last time POAS....is it bad I'm excited even though it's only an opk??????

I'm an addict! What's awesome is how many hpts I have piled up ready to go. If this cycle is it...I'll have tons left over. So I'm trying to decided...do I start testing like a maniac at 10dpo or wait til AF is due and if I get a bfp, just take a bunch so I can see the 2 lines?

Waiting- this is your cycle...TEST AWAY! I want to see your 2 lines progress from 10DPO!!!

Phatgurl-you don't usually have to stay at a shelter to benefit from their services. They usually have free counseling if she would be willing to go. I hope she gets through this, she sounds like a strong woman to go through all of that in her life.

Baby dust to all!

11 years ago

Thanks Memphrika! Alright! Permission to embrace my POAS crazy! I feel like I got the go ahead to strip all my clothes off, glue opks/hpts all over me in the shape of tribal signs and run thru the city naked, chanting BFP BFP BFP!!!

Hi everyone!

I haven't had time to read all of your posts, but wanted to say thanks to everyone for the condolences given my loss. We went to the ER on Friday to confirm the diagnosis we received on Saturday and they also said no heart beat, so i took the medication on Saturday to bring on the miscarriage and it it ended by that evening. It was rough.

As though things couldn't get any worse...my grandmother passed away on Sunday morning. She raised me, so she was like a mother to me. It has been a horrendous weekend.

I go to my OB tomorrow for a follow up to see if everything passed. If not, I will have to have a DC....I hope not because I have already had a few of those for various reasions, polyps, MCs, etc. I hope I don't have to do that again.

Fingers crossed for you guys that you get your BFPs soon. I think I will take a few months off and focus on losing the 20 lbs I managed to gain over the last few months and find ways to get over the emotional hurt of the loss.

I'll keep tabs on your guys and cheer from the stands, but I'm out of the game....at least for a this quarter!

User Image

11 years ago

We love you so much Holly! Even though it feels like, remember...there is no day from hell! I'll be praying for you, your family and your fertility!

Got this message from my cousin this morning....
"Vision at 2am. You with a bare and big fat pregnant belly belly! Perfectly round like a ball and disproportionate to your tiny self :)". Told her it's funny she saw that cause I was afraid I wouldnt look pregnant. She said there was NO mistaking it...I was uber prego ! LOL!

Compared to many...I'm fun sized! I was only 4lbs2oz when I was born (full term) and doctors didnt think I'd get over 4'10". Ha...showed them..I'm 5'1"!. So I have a feeling I'm going to look very disproportionate!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo