Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena-Told dh about the licorice/spearmint tea. He said I should give it a try if dr doesnt give me anything tomorrow . You must be bonkers wondering if you did!

@Cutiepie- I drank fertilitea from July to September. I loved it but because my bloodwork was so messed up, it wouldnt work. Wasnt the tea's fault, I just needed to lose more weight. Since my bloodwork has improved so much, I think it would work. But since I'm temporarily out of work (start up again next week) I havent wanted to spend the money to get it. Like I told Athena, if the dr doesnt want to help me yet, I'll go back on the teas.

@Barbie- Hey hun! I'm bouncing up and down over your abundant creamy cm!!! That sounds really weird but who cares! I'm anxious for you! Cant wait to get update tomorrow!!

@enbutler- Good for you honey!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@waiting: bouncing over the abundance of creamy cm.... you make me crack up!!!! LOL

11 years ago

We're the only people that wish for puking, excess discharge, sore nipples, and peeing on plastic things! LOL. We are a crazy bunch!

11 years ago • Post starter

hehehehe....I love listening to you ladies

11 years ago

@enbutler I started working out again and my booty is sore from the plies I did yesterday. I am currently in school just changed my major to nuclear medicine to hopefully get finished quicker. Good luck :)

I have been having some cramping recently. I called my doctor earlier but they didn't call me back so hopefully they call tomorrow. I'm supposed to have blood work to see if I ovulated but it's supposed to be a week after you ovulate so since I had the positive test today I'm trying to see if they can change it. And so then I'll have to change my follow up appointment. So yea.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@waiting thank you!!

@athena i'm going to do medicinal chemistry first then i want to go into cardiology. Nuclear medicine is really interesting though. I'm pretty excited to get back into the gym. I love working out, but it's pretty difficult to keep up the motivation. I can do it though!!

11 years ago

@Wondering: Girl I caved and snuck out of work and went to target and bought 6! hahahah I bought the 3 pack of Target brand FRER and the 2 + 1 pack of the on brand FRER. I plan to test in the morning too but Im sooooo nervous!!! IDK what to do with my life!

@WaitingOnMyMiracle: HAHAHA!! U crack me up!! I too am VERY excited at my creamy CM! Like it was so much my eyes bugged out of my head. But lets think about this, who really takes a mirror to their vag at work?? TTC'rs do! hahahaha

I love this place!!!

to us all!!!

I plan to test in the morning but Im hoping I can even fall asleep tonight! Speaking of sleeping at night... I dont know if this is another symptom but I have been soooooo friggin HOT in my sleep. Like Im comfie at first but if I turn over to resituate myself I start burning up! I hate it but if it means a BFP is waiting then Ill burn all the way up!! hahahaha

User Image

11 years ago

@Barbie- LOLLLLL I really hope you get your BFP. I can't wait to hear tomorrow! I went off nuvaring in August, so my periods will fluctuate plus or minus a day. So it can be anywhere from Friday to Sunday. We shall see. I do have a question though. My boyfriend is in the military, meaning we only see each other every few months. I will be seeing him next week hopefully. If I am pregnant, how should I tell him?

11 years ago

ate half a can of pringle salt and vinegar chips....I feel fat =p lol

11 years ago

See I was thinking about the same thing love! SO & I live in different states due to work. Im due to head back out to him 2nd or 3rd week of Decemember cause we both have to work Christmas so we are having an early Christmas together and Im like do I tell him over the phone or do I make a cute lil gift thing and present it to him that way. Looks like we can help each other out with this part. We just gotta get the nerve to go test first! GRRR!!

Its 9:48pm where I am now im on EST time what about you? Wanna test at the same time tomorrow morning? lmaoooooo J/K but I am sooo friggin nervous I may puke! AHHHHHH!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo