Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018 I think I might see something too!

Between BB2018 testing, my 2yo son literally bringing me a Wondfo after rooting through my cabinet, and the fact I have zero self control... I tested too. I posted it in the gallery. A pink line for sure popped up within the time frame and I'm completely in awe and surprised.

Please, Lord, let this be our

6 years ago

@ SheRiskers - Your 2yo knows what's up!! I see the line! Can't wait to watch it get darker this week

6 years ago

@SheRiskers - I just checked out your pic - looks positive to me!!!! Sticky vibes your way!

6 years ago

@smallaz I have a 9 y/o daughter who will be 10 in Dec. So if this cycle is it for me, I will be starting ALLLLLL over again... LOL. My husband has two children a 16 y/o son and a 5 y/o daughter and their birthdays are in December too.... That is why I am thinking (praying) God has a sense of humor and is giving us our first child together with another December birthday... hahaha Not to mention my mother, youngest sister, and one of my niece's bdays are in December too... Do you have any other children?

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. That's awesome. Kids can sense things long before us. My daughter who will be 2 y/o in three days hasn't really caught on but I am sure she will soon. Praying you get your rainbow baby and sending sticky vibes your way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

BB2018- I can for sure see a faint line!!

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

Omg there’s no denying it now! Only had vfbfp on ic.. 13dpo... been trying for almost 10 years I could cry! Keep telling bean to stay put and that he or she is already incredibly loved!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh Toffeecrme!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations and it certainly looks like that little bean is going to stay put. Is this your first baby?

6 years ago

Toffeecreme- beyond excited for you! May you have a blessed and healthy 9 months of pregnancy

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago

@Toffeecreme. Congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo