Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 618 Replies | Last Page

I haven't been on in awhile. At 11dpo I gave in a tested BFN; then on 13dpo I tested again BFN (both tests were FRER). Well, today is 15dpo making me one day late. I am SCARED to test. Boobs are sore, had really bad sharp cramping this morning. Been going to the bathroom all day expecting to see AF and still nothing. I thought I was out of the race when BFN showed on FRER at 13dpo to the point I cried; now I am feeling very hopeful but don't want to be disappointed again. This is the first time I felt so emotional over a BFN since me and DH started TTC 4 months ago. Oh, and I had clear fluid come out of my nipples!!!!! Oh dear Lord, I pray this is it.

6 years ago

First time posting, TTC baby #1, cycle no.6. 10 DPO today. Gosh I feel I'm going crazy. Each cycle I tell myself I will take it smoothly, stop symptom spotting, etc., but every single time, once 7 DPO hits, I loose my rational mind and every second of free time I have, I think about it.This cycle is very similar to the others, on/off "burning/pulling" cramps from 5-9 dpo, then dull AF-type cramping at 10 dpo. Very very mild boob tenderness. Tested yesterday : BFN at 9 dpo. AF is due between april 6 and 8. I feel I am out, but I read so many stories of girls getting bfp when they thought AF was coming, so I am still hopeful. Also first month using preseed so higher expectations maybe... It is still early, holding on till tomorrow 11 dpo to test again. Fingers crossed. to all of you who are still in for december 2018.

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I love reading all the updates when I find time to get on here!

I ran out of OPKs yesterday and still had flashing smileys. I didn’t have time to go buy new ones but woke up this morning and had sooo much EWCM so I’m gonna just go with it! O Day is today/tomorrow I’m thinking :) praying for all those BFPS!

6 years ago

Update on my weird food aversions.. I made burgers and fries for dinner! The only problem, all I can taste in the burger is onion EW and the fries, dirt. It smelled amazing, the taste.. complete opposite. I’m ready for this to end any day now!

6 years ago

@Kelliria EDD is 12/1! i'm 5+5 today. and feeling ok, except for the extreme fatigue and low blood sugar/dizzy/faint first thing in the mornings. I have the sharpest sense of smell which really doesn't help given the fact that I also have the worst bloating and gas, ever. otherwise, i feel fine. how are you feeling?

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@AFwifey117 - Go with it and do all the bding these next two-three days! Good luck hun!

@neomasie - 12/1 is my birthday! And my oldest nieces birthday. I might be a bit biased but I think it's a great date to have a birthday on. I think it 12/1 sounds nice together. Congratulations again!

AFM - I've got a rough head cold and I'm 12 DPO today. I will test on Saturday if I can hold out and not test tomorrow. Breasts are getting tender but they always do around AF for me. They are a little late this cycle so maybe I'll get AF later then normal? I expect it on Saturday or Sunday if we didn't conceive. to all testing soon!

6 years ago

Last night I had some kind of an unusual mild cervix pain. I tested at 11 dpo this morning and... ! it's faint, but it's there! I am so relieved, after six months of wondering if we could conceive, I know it is possible now. First time using preseed. Hopefully it will stick and grow into a healthy baby! I wish all of you your BFP too!!

6 years ago

Congratulations ppp020!! If you don't mind me asking was the cervix pain all on it's own or were you dtd? I had mild cramps last night after DH and I dtd and I'm 12 DPO today.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I hope you feel better soon. I would test on Saturday. Really hoping the head cold is not playing havoc with your chances of conceiving this cycle.

@ppp020. Congrats on the BFP. Hope the lines get darker and the baby sticks good.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - I hope you are right too. I'm really really hoping that it's just a good distraction from the tww. I will definitely test on Saturday as we have friends that want to go out drinking on Saturday night and I wont drink if I haven't gotten my period yet.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo