Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Lol, I've heard that too. Maybe you are having a boy.

6 years ago

Midnightrose3, have you tried avocados, they are filling and healthy.

6 years ago

Hello all I'm joining this group as I got my BFP on Monday, am now 5 weeks 2 days with hcg level off 1000 that was taken on Monday, going for another level blood test thurs or fri.
EDD 18th dec 2018
was a total surprise as I thought I was out as I didn't feel preggers or any symptoms

User image

6 years ago • Edited

winnie91, and welcome.

6 years ago

@queen7. I hope so too. I just got off the phone with my doctors office and the lady couldnt help me. So that's fine. I will just have to wait till the next appointments to get find everything out (heartbeat/sex of baby). It almost feels like I'm starting my cycle over from Day 1 and waiting patiently lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Queen7: I feel a mix in between. My body is definitely already feeling the pregnancy symptoms but my brain and eyes still expect AF. I am very happy to be pregnant after trying so long!

I haven't thought about trying avocado. I'll try that.

Dragonfly23: I feel like that too waiting for my appointment.

6 years ago

Hi, winnie! Welcome to this forum. Good to see you here! Congrats, again! It is so exciting.
Midnightrose, I am 6w3d and my bbs are just now getting sore, maybe 3 days of slight nausea but that was last week, and my energy is coming back some. I do have aversions, headaches, and insomnia. i always get weird symptoms.
Dragonfly, my appt is a week from fri. It is taking forever to get here as well. I want to try to reschedule for next wed so my sil can go to. I will be 7w5d and have my 2yr old and am afraid they will do a vaginal u/s. Sil is off wed and could entertain her while i do it. SO just started new job at Honda and can't come.

6 years ago

Hey all, sorry I have been MIA, I’m on vacation in Mexico but I knew I’d be in my tww and testing time so I brought cheap tests with me ... 10dpo bbs r larger and a little sore, aereolas are noticeably diff and more “bumpy” and I just kinda feel pregnant. Took a test yesterday and saw nothing. Took one today and see a very faint second line!!! You see it?! I think this is it!!! I also posted it on my page- please check it out and lemme know what you think.

How is everyone else doing? Who’s testing soon?!

user submitted image

6 years ago

BB2018....I started testing today too. Way too early, as I'm only 8/9dpo. But...I swear I see a second line too. Hopefully we'll both be able to join these other lucky ladies!

user submitted image

6 years ago

I see ur second line calvingirl!!!!! Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!! I have no more tests here to
Take but I leave tomorrow so I will test again when I get home. Do u have symptoms too?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo