Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Ok need some thoughts. I have been tracking my cycle for years and on average it's a 26 day cycle. So AF would have arrived yesterday. Since 2DPO I have had very mild sore breasts and off and on cramping. So yesterday I began mild cramping with what I assumed were AF cramps and when I went to the restroom I had (TMI) brown thick discharge when I wiped. Figured AF had arrived although my first thought was that the discharge looked odd. Well last night I woke to terrible heartburn and very painful breasts. Now I don't know what to think. Also my BBT has remained steady above my coverline. I did think it off that my period would start and my temp had not dropped that morning. Now this morning still no temp drop, but still have mild cramps.

Yesterday was also 10dpo so possible implantation? I am trying not to get my hopes up. I've been disappointed for so many years already.

Missee

6 years ago

Freaking out right now. I decided to test because I wanted to know whether AF was coming because it feels it at times but my boobs hurt worse. I can't believe it! Finally got a line!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Missee

6 years ago

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Omg, midnightrose!! Congrats!! The best feeling in the world.

6 years ago

Missee, those symptoms sound promising. When are you going to test?

6 years ago

I am going to hold out as long as possible. I know I have read that it can take a few days to get a BFP after implantation. I just know I have never spotted like this when Af is coming. Normally once I see something that's that. It gets heavier from there.

Missee

6 years ago

Congratulations midnightrose3!!!

6 years ago

@missee - My twin sister felt crampy on the lead up to her BFP last week. I think your symptoms sound great! Hood luck testing this coming week!

6 years ago

Thanks everyone. I confirmed with a digital test! This beyond strange for me. This was the first time I've ever noticed actual symptoms beforehand but still brushed it off. Yesterday I even went to a Monster Truck show that was inside but once I got there worried about the fumes. ( They actually did a better job this year ventilating the arena and had firemen testing. I actually tried to make sure I didn't breathe too much and the only time I smelled anything really was once from the mother cycles.).

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo