Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I know what you mean about SO’s not being in the mood at times. Definitely work and careful timing every month in order to hope that this is it. My husband gets so tired from long work hours and we have a toddler.
CD 1 today for me. AF finally and mercifully showed after 4 days of painful cramping and pms symptoms. I know I’m out every month if my pregnancy test doesn’t turn positive by 10-12 dpo. Unfortunately I have long cycles, this one was 32 days. Hope December is the month, even though I am a Christmas baby!

6 years ago

@Bahamamama you do whatever you need to do! A+ for being so innovative

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@bahamamama- I know a lesbian couple who conceived all 3 of their children that way! so it works and sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

I'll be 7dpo tomorrow. Can i start testing yet

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

@Mistique no!!! It's too early.. 7 DPO today, and I don't know how I'm going to make it another 5-6 days

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

The TWW is so cruel!
Neomasie you are a day in front of me so I will just have to stalk you to get my POAS fix a bit earlier

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies, well I am in my TWW after miscarriage on Feb21, I am officially 5dpo today!! Praying for a Rainbow Baby

6 years ago

@Mistique so cruel! I will do my best to give you up to the minute play by plays! When do you plan on testing? I'm going back and forth between just waiting to miss Af or testing around 12dpo.

@Beaut1ful38 I'm sorry for your loss. And good luck this cycle and during this awful tww

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Beaut1ful38, im rooting for you! Hopefully, you will get your bfp soon.
Mistique and neomasie, ill be checking to watch for your tests.
Photomama, sorry af showed up. I dont know whats worse, the tww or starting over.
I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. Havent done opk yet, building up my pee. I always O on cd14 or 15. I had flashing smiley last night still. Bd'd not long ago. Used preseed and soft cup. Ill try my hardest to bd tomorrow as well.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies :) This is my first time joining this community group and I just wanted to wish all of you good luck this month! I guess this is the first month when I will not be joining on all the testing craziness, as I really don't think this is my lucky month.. :// all the more I will be waiting for your tests and good news :))) I wish you all your Christmas little miracles ;)

6 years ago

Hi, vwve_N! I got pregnant with my daughter on the month i was out. Im not testing like crazy either. Last few months ive stopped woth the tests. If im late, i will test. I do opks to find out when ill O, but i quit pg tests. I dont stress near as much. Just got my peak fertility. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo