Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I’m new to following this thread, but we’ve been ttc actively since August2017. I just started using OPKs this month and “supposedly” hit ovulation right on the head. I’ve been having so many strange symptoms since 3dpo that I’ve never experienced before! Took a HPT on April 1st at 9dpo and got a VERY faint line within 3min, but tested again the next morning and got a BFN. I don’t know what’s going on! I had a blood test done on Monday and waiting to hear back from the dr about the results.. Trying to not get our hopes up because everything I’ve researched can go either way. I’ve never reached out to anyone before, but always read comments and boards. If anyway has any advice I am ALL EARS! Good luck to everyone that’s still in the game this month!

6 years ago

@babybyrd23. I saw both your tests and the one yesterday, I can definately see the line and I can't see the one from today. I hope it wasn't an evap. I remember with my previous cycle that I got a very faint line and then AF showed right on time, so I'm thinking I had a CP. I hope that isn't the case for you. When is your expected period? Do you temp at all or check cervix?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi all. Thank Kelliria. Checking in with some updates. Had headache last evening till early morning. Later post breakfast started having cramps not too similar to periods though. Early evening cramp worsened and was hungry like post 2.5 hrs of lunch. Usually get hungry post 5-6 hrs post lunch. Had very faint spotting and has not started bleeding. I don't want periods this cycle.
If it doesn't start by 6th apr gonna test on 7th morning.
All the best for ur upcoming ultrasound Kelliria.
@ Superroo... Had a nice Easter celebration with family. Thanks for baby dust. Really need it.

6 years ago

K8mcm88:

At least I'm not alone in 2nd guessing every month! I always worry I am pregnant so then I usually reschedule then sure enough AF shows up. :( I'm hoping that's not the case this time!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 The first picture with the faint was from 9dpo, the negative was the next morning at 10dpo (both FMU on FRER).. I’ve been using the ClearBlue OPK but I have not been temping as of yet. I’ve been definitely checking my cervix/CM my entire cycle. 4/5dpo was lots of creamy/stretchy CM but not like regular “ovulation” cm if that makes sense. It’s then changed to lotiony/wet cm every day since then but not “tons” like I always read about? AF is supposed to be due in about 3-4days now. I’ve had light cramping since 3dpo that led up to stronger cramping at about 6dpo that only lasted about 2min every so often from 12:30am to 7am. After that, it stopped and I’ve only had a couple very mild pains here and there. My boobs on the other hand, they’ve been sore since 3dpo and peaked soreness around 7dpo when I had to wear my stepdaughters sports bra that’s about 2 sizes too small to keep them from moving AT ALL. The next day the pain eased up until today when they’re back to being extremely sore, I put a bra on again. It also feels like my stomach has shrunk! I can put down some food, but lately I’m not able to even come close to finishing anything and then right after, I’ll feel like I have some indigestion/heartburn. Nothing tastes right either!! I made scrambled eggs that I ended up throwing away because they tasted too salty? Dinner the night before tasted bland and gross. I usually can drink water right from the tap but I tried the other night and almost gagged because I could taste and smell chlorine! Then, this morning I woke up to some lovely diarrhea that our dog left as a present (maybe she’s getting my symptoms too? ) and I have a VERY strong stomach, so I began to clean the mess up and instantly started gagging and had to literally go outside to get away from the smell. No one else said it smelled that bad though and my younger stepdaughter ended up finishing cleaning it all up! I can smell our dog also, and she STINKS! To the point that I can’t be in the same room as her but no one else agrees at all. Everything just feels strange and different.. I don’t want to keep my hopes up and get let down or feel like a crazy person for having all these symptoms though. I’ve even gone as far as scheduling an appt with a fertility doctor in preparation for a BFN in a few days.

6 years ago

@babybyrd23. That was me in my tww. I smelt my daughter (now 2yrs old) in the living room when she made a poop. I asked, did you... nevermind let's change bum. I've also noticed the smell when she was peeing in her diaper as it smelt really strong and I asked her, are you peeing? And of course my hubby just looks at me strangely. I also had little bits of heartburn and I never had it before with my previous pregnancy so I knew something was up as I had to ask my one gf what heartburn was. When it came to eating, I didn't have much of an appetite at all then I would be hungry two hours later. Plus my boobs were sore on the sides. I'm hoping that what you are experiencing is all good signs of a possible pregnancy and that you will get a strong BFP in another day or two.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Yay!! I've been anxiously awaiting your results for a long time now. So happy babe is doing so well!

Well, I've made it past the point of my chemical in Nov. PRAISE GOD! My first appointment isn't until April 12... I think they'll probably just make sure my hcg levels are okay at that point and no scan since I'll only be 6 weeks. My symptoms from the days surrounding my BFP have subsided a little but were never super strong in the first place. I'm trying to stay calm and know that no cramping or bleeding is a good thing! But it's definitely hard. Miscarriage is a thief of joy. I asked the nurse if I should be scheduled earlier since it's following a miscarriage and I'm on progesterone cream. Lol, she had no idea what progesterone cream was, so I guess I'll continue to pray my progesterone levels are good and do my own research.

Excited for more BFPs in here!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. That is awesome to hear. Yes I agree that it is a joy killer and I don't even want to think about it. I have my photos ready to post but right now I need to change my ticker and can never seem to do it right (as you can tell now) lol. Once I have them posted then I will let everyone know. It will be posted as "Friends Only" for those who wants to take a look. I will add the first ultrasound as well and keep them in order.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Pictures are up and posted. Take a look if you wish.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Babybird, i am the same way. I had the same symptoms except cm. I still dont have lotiony cm. I feel so wet that sometimes i run to bathroom thinking im bleeding. As of yesterday they all went away except the food aversions. I am hungry but cant eat much. I am 4w 4d today. I found out exactly a week ago.
Sheriskers, i cant believe the nurse has never heard of progesterone cream. I had symptoms for a few days. They weren't bad but they dissappeared to. I read tou can get symptoms early on, then go away, then return about 6-7wks. Then i read if symptoms dissappear it could mean mc. I gotta stop. Im freaking myself out. Lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo