Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria I got my BFP a few weeks ago. I think you meant to tag someone else?

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Neomasie, pregnancy brain!! Lol. I get confused sometimes! Sorry, i meant k8mcm88, sorry af showed.

6 years ago

Holl_hula

Midnightrose3: really glad to hear! Maybe it was implantation. The pain in my right side has stopped too. If you can try and wait till Saturday, and I will try and wait with you

6 years ago

Queen7: It's a deal!

6 years ago

Deal

6 years ago

@Kelliria - I haven't no. Will try to remember next time! But it was instant. I had to look twice.

@mindnightrose3 - I think I am 8-10DPO, likely 10. Due AF in the next couple of days. My first is a Feb baby (as was I!) and I love the idea of winter babies. Means extra snuggle time and not feeling like I -have- to get out because it's sunny. :)

6 years ago

Still waiting for AF over here. I have had very light spotting on and off since Friday but no AF. As of today I am 5 days late but only 14 dpo I believe. So I think my late O has put off my cycle. I am hoping that I might get a late positive but with so many BFNs i am doubtful. :/

6 years ago

Hello all! New to this thread and site. Currently trying for #2 and 9-10 days DPO.

6 years ago

Hi sarah! Welcome! How long have you been ttc for? Glad you could join us. How is your tww going so far? Hopefully, you get your bfp in a day or so!!

6 years ago

@holly_hula congrats!!!! So exciting to see so many BFP!!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo