Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Queen7 & midnightrose best of luck to both of you! are you going to test before Saturday?

I am now 13 dpo, and 2 days late, have started getting brown spotting now, but only when i have BM... starting to think this really could be me out this month :( I wish AF would just hurry up if that is the case!!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

K8mcm88: I feel your pain! I hope the next few days go by quick for you so that you know one way or the other!

As for your question, I already tested BFN yesterday and today so I don't know if I should hold off and wait? Today I had cramping on and off with my low grade fever today. It left me feeling confused and doubtful.

6 years ago

Thanks K8mcm88. I'm going to do things differently this time by not testing, well I will trying my best not to test

I hope you do find out soon k8mcm88, what is happening.

Midnightrose3 are you still spotting?

6 years ago • Edited

Well I am def our for this month now - there is no denying AF is here

Hope the rest of you ladies waiting for your get it soon!! Xx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Sorry to hear k8mcm88, hopefully you get your next month

6 years ago

@Kelliria those are some great numbers!!
i'm sorry to those who go their AF this cycle. sending tons and tons of baby dust for Jan new years babies!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Sorry to everyone who got their AF. Even though I have just joined I share the heartache.

Seems as if someone of you were right with my positive symptoms. I got a faint positive this morning! Fingers crossed this little bean sticks.

Good luck to you all trying for January babies! <3

6 years ago

Congrats, holly_hula!! Yea for dec babies! Did you post your test?
Neomasie, sorry af showed. It take a lot out of us when we are ttc. I know it will hapoen for you!!

6 years ago • Edited

I'm sorry K8mcm88! I was really hoping AF would stay away! :(

Queen7 : I have not had any more spotting since. I am tempted to test tomorrow but really should practice patience and wait it out!

6 years ago

Holly_hula: Congratulations! How many days dpo are you?! I love the idea of winter babies!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo