Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Sneaking over here since I didn't conceive for a November baby. Praying this time for December baby. Hoping I'm timing it correctly this time too!

6 years ago

Whoever nominated me for my new badge THANK YOU!!!! It’s means so much to me on a day I can’t stop crying. Tough day for lots of reasons that I won’t get into. But also I feel like I’ll never get another BFP again. I’m just super emotional today. Lol at myself

6 years ago

Hey everyone. Quick question... is the test on 3/22 ... is that an evap line? The other test on 3/22 has faint second line and so does test on 3/23. I don’t see any faint line on 3/24 or 3/27?

user submitted image

6 years ago

I see it on 3/22 but not on the others. Not sure what that means? Testing is so frustrating!

6 years ago

Congrats on your badge bahamamama!! I am pretty sown too. Im feeling the same as you. I dont think I'll ever have another. You're not alone. Lets try to stay positive and it will come.
Bb2018, i see the top line but nothing on the others. I know you must be going crazy. You are going to have your bfp.
Im currently 8 dpo. I think af is coming. I was cramping for a couple days but its eased a bit. Still think it's af. My luteal phase has been short lately and i know it is because of high fsh levels. I read that clomid can make fsh levels higher so I'm hoping that is the case. The short periods didnt come til i started clomid. I've been supplementing and juicing and taking maca. It was a littke longer last month. Cervix was hard and tilted this morning but now soft and closed. Af has came when cervix was soft before though. Ugh.

6 years ago

You’re right Kelliria we have to stay positive! So so true ! Thank you for your positive energy and your support!!! You’re right it will happen !!!

6 years ago

Hey guys! I’ve been lurking here again this month cheering everyone from the sidelines. DH and I decided to take a break from TTC so I have not been tracking at all! All I know is I am on cycle day 32 (28 -29 day cycle) and I thought my PCOS was acting up again and causing a long cycle. Decided to POAS since I had one left and I got a very distinct BFP! I’m in total shock as we just had a CP last month and decided to give it a rest for awhile. I’ve uploaded my pic. I’m sure I’m not seeing things.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Tryingafterloss, yes! It is definately positive!! Congratulations on you bfp! I was trying too hard but i have quit the testing atleast. I do opk to give a round about but nothing else besides supplements. It was consuming my life!

6 years ago

I had to do an FRER just to be sure it wasn’t some kind of fluke or faulty test. There’s no denying it now! Line showed up almost immediately! I still cannot believe it! TTC since Oct 2015, 1 MC and a CP last month! FX for this one!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Tryingafterloss. Congrats. May you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo