Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 618 Replies | Last Page

I actually just got the positive OPK today so 0 DPO right now. So BD today and tomorrow then will be that anxiety packed TWW.I

Missee

6 years ago

I have a question. Is two cups of coffee bad while TTC? I vary between 1 1/2 cups to 2 full cups in the morning. Still taking prenatal vitamin everyday as well as my 81mg aspirin.

Also debating whether to go through with my HIDA scan on Friday morning. It will be too early to test for pregnancy but I've already rescheduled this appointment 3 times and is very needed since I've been battling right side pain for 3+ years and I finally got a doctor who was willing to take a step further for figuring out what's wrong with me instead of leaving me to just "live with it". I've already googled it but it sounds like it's a 50/50 of what could happen with a HIDA scan and not knowing if you are pregnant or not.if anyone has experience, please let me know!

6 years ago

Hey ladies!
Dragonfly- awesome news!!
Trying after loss- congratulations!!
AFM I got to Dr tomorrow for follow up after MC 7 weeks later make sure all is good and see if she will put me on progesterone capsules.
Still taking prenatal. Baby aspirin, omega 3 and EPO (till ovulation). I strayed back exercising to keep my mind off TTC and the TWW. Lol

6 years ago

Midnightrose sorry I’ve no idea about HIDA scan, though I’m in the same boat, put off an MRI for my migraines a year ago and haven’t rescheduled as every month I worry that I’m pregnant. No advice for you I’m afraid, I’ve just kind of stuck with it!

Beaut1ful38 I find exercise during the tww really helps my mood and stress levels, though this cycle I am just so tired and really lacking motivation!!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you (and everyone else; It's such a relief knowing that things are progressing well and surprised about my EDD. However, my mind still wanders a bit and worries if the baby is okay). I hope your doctor's appointment goes well for you and that she puts you on progesterone pills.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello all.
I'm on cycle day 22. And am 10dpiui. No major symptoms yet but I'm trying not to panic. This was my first iui and everything went well. But I'm not sure of the timing. Does anyone have experience with Frozen washed sperm. How long does it live? We were told to test on 10th April but af is due on 8th and I'd rather have a test to be prepared. The trigger shot should be out of my system by today so hopefully my partner will agree that we could test on Friday?

User image

6 years ago

@BB2018 i didn't stop drinking at all during my TWW. i didn't with my first either. I stopped once i started to feel symptoms, just in case.
This is not medical advice! ha!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Such a fantastic update, @dragonfly23 so glad to hear baby is going strong in there! I can hardly wait for my heartbeat us in about 2.5 weeks. I am so anxious. After that I have my cerclage consult on May 7th then the preventative cerclage put in at 12/13 weeks at the end of May. I wish I had a time machine to just get to Nov/Dec!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

so excited for all the impending bfps! @clairbattle you're so close to testing day!!!!! to ALL!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Neomasie, when is your due date? We are fairly close.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo