Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@neonaise - I was a c-section baby on 12/1! The doctors let my Mom pick 11/30 or 12/1 and she went with 12/1. I’m a twin and she carried us to 39weeks! Eek! I hope you have a wonderful c-section experience .

@AFwifey117 - Yay for the solid smiley! Do all the BDing this weekend!

@ Mommy2018 - Maybe you ovulated later then normal? That would make you not get your period yet and have negative tests. You’r symptoms all sound promising so I would keep on testing if I was you. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

@K8mcm88 - Did you test today!? I think next cycle I will hold off until 15 or 16 DPO if I make it that far. It’s nerves that keep me from testing. I hate seeing that lonely pink line.

AFM - I was super nervous to get up and test this morning but I did it and it looks like a BFN . I will post it but I think AF will arrive today or tomorrow. If it doesn’t I will test again Monday morning. Each cycle we don’t concieve makes me get more and more nervous that something is wrong. I’ll do one more cycle with BBT and OPKs and then i’m going to stop with the OPKs because I always ovulate around the same time. Anyways... I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies. Need some prayers today. Babe and I are well but my heart breaks into a million pieces. Yesterday our province was hit with a huge tragety. Yesterday afternoon a bus full of 17-22 year olds collided with a semi on their way to a AHL (I think) playoff game killing 14 of 28 people including the coach. The remaining 14 are in the hospital with life threatening serious injuries. Please pray for a healing...

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - What sad news. I will be praying for all those affected by this tradgedy and your province.

6 years ago

@Kysd94 - Just noticed you are back! Looks like we are in the same boat this cycle. Did AF arrive for you?

6 years ago

Dragonfly, i will keep them and their loved ones in my prayers. Such a horrific tragedy.

6 years ago

Thank you everyone. Means a lot to me and everyone here who are going through this difficult time. If there are any more updates I will keep you posted.

@FlamingoGirl13. I'm hoping maybe you tested early. Hoping AF stays away.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@flamingo wow your mom is superwoman! Twins to 39 weeks!

@dragonfly I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy that hit your province. My condolences and prayers to your community.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Think my first positive OPK was this am or just now? I think just now... so now I should ovulate 24-36 hours from now? We BD’d this am at 9am... propped my bum up with pillows with legs up for 25 min after lol. Can’t huet, right?! Think we should BD again tonight or wait til tomorrow?

And, I should stop taking EPO now, right? And then I’ll start progesterone in a couple days once line goes faint again.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly so many thoughts and prayers your way. I’m in Ontario with a lot of family playing hockey. It’s hits close to home. Xoxo

Wel ladies I did something bad
I looked at the two tests I took this morning. Dollar store tests two different brands...both had “evap” lines.

So I went back to the million other tests I have taken this week with the same brands and they are clear...nothing...stark white....so why all of a sudden two evaps...two different tests...same urine.

Please someone stop me from running and buying more tests!!!!!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 Oh yeah, we'll definitely find out the gender but will wait until the 20 week ultrasound. I'm too much of a planner and hate surprises haha I'm thinking with our timing that it's probably a girl this time which I would looove! (I will be perfectly content with another boy too though!) also I don't remember any hint of queasiness this early with DS so that's leading me to believe it's a girl this time too. And yep! I did progesterone again this cycle. I actually increased the amount I did by a little so I'm wondering if that helped. I found a chart online that suggests how much to increase your dosage as you get closer to 12 weeks. I'll probably follow that just in case. So sorry to hear about the tragedy in your area... Prayers for you and all family involved.

@Kelliria Wow! You did show early! I doubt you'd show any earlier with the physically small size of the baby. I didn't get a bump until 15 or 16 weeks with my 2yo. but suspect I'll show somewhere around 12 this time too. I never lost my baby weight from 2016 either so you and I are in the same boat there too haha!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo