Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Bb2018, the dollar store tests that are purple and white do great for me. I used those with two pregnancies and tested positive before af. They are only 1$ too. Lol. Never tried frer but i hear a lot of false pregnancies with them in these posts. Hope you get your dec baby!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies... still gonna hang out here on this board for now :)

6 years ago

I’m so sorry to the ladies that started their afs

Just got solid smiley

user submitted image

6 years ago

BB the witch showed up for me yesterday too. A whole two days early :(

6 years ago

Kelliria. Keep us posted and let us know how your appt goes. :)

6 years ago

@photomama - Yay for the solid smiley! I've heard of other women getting the solid right after the empty one too. I'm glad it showed up!

AFM- I'm 6DPO and decided to stop temping for the rest of this cycle. I'm just going to let everything be and hide the thermometers in the bathroom so I'm not tempted.

6 years ago

Hi all!
Bahamamama i am so sorry af came. I was wondering about you. Didn't see you much on here for a day or so. I always needed a few days to get myself in order before i came back on.
Photomama i may be wrong but it always seems to me that my flashing came with the lh surge causing the two lines and the solid came when the estrogen surge came. I think, please dont quote me, that i got my solid smiley when the 2 lh lines plus the little circle part beside the lines turned blue inside. That could be totally wrong about the dye in the circle but i know for fact about the lh and estrogen causing solid smiley.
Just got back from dr. They just confirmed and scheduled a 7 week ultrasound for april 27. So know to just wait it out and pray for sticky beans!

6 years ago

Kelliria- yeah On ultrasound at 7weeks!!!
Bahamamamma- so sorry af showed for you. It did for me as well I am in cd 3 today.

Is the first AF suppose to be heavy after the MC? Bc this one is heavy and strong cramps!! Have to keep taking midol

6 years ago

I had a mmc in 2014. After my d&e, it took 6 wks to get af. It was heavy for 6 days. My periods are so light usually 2-3 days. The second was heavy and crampy but not as bad as 1st. 3rd was normal.

6 years ago

Hey all! Congrats on those BFP'S! I am a tad worried I'll miss my chance to conceive as I didn't realize it's my fertile week and I only have today until Monday! We aren't sure how we are going to try this since our kids will be home all weekend and usually we dtd when they are at school. Trying to get pregnant in your 30's is harder than in your 20's because it seems there is more awareness of fertile week as opposed to my 20's when I just didn't pay attention! Drives me crazy.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo