Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 618 of 618 Replies

@BB2018. Omg, congrats. I had to go back through the commets to find your post. That's awesome news to hear. When is your expected due date? I'm sure your partner is very happy to hear the news.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you everyone!! CONGRATS Calvingirl! I had a good feeling about yours too!!

Only things I did diff this cycle was use EPO and I did a 3 day cleanse on CD7-9 to cleanse my insides (I actually did the cleanse the last time I got pregnant too, maybe coincidence maybe not????????‍??)

Yesterday was 10 or 11dpo for me so I’m verrrrry early (I’ll be 4 weeks this Wednesday) and very scared but I just gotta hope for the best!!! I’m staying positive that the line is super dark!

My symptoms - bbs are larger and starting to get a teeny bit sore and areaolas are larger and more bumpy, can smell things stronger, and I’m always hungry and I’m craving sweets 24/7 lol.

My EDD is Dec 30th!!! Hoping for a 2018 baby and is love a girl but a healthy baby that I get to take home is more than I could ever wish for!!

5 years ago

@BB2018. If you are already craving sweets then it could be a girl. I ate a lot of sweets with my daughter. But anything is possible for you. I've been eating pickles and some spicy foods so I could be looking at a boy but will know more in about a months time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi, ladies! I am going to stay on this thread to cheer on those still trying but i created a discussion for all the bfps if you want to check it out!

5 years ago

@midnightrose3 that's a good hcg number so try not to stress. Praying your next number looks even better. My numbers at 4 weeks were under 100 with this pregnancy and my previous. And the doubling number was still under 109, but they still more than doubled in the requisite times, which is all that matters.

@kelliria where can we find the discussion group?

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

I got my first bloodwork back - I don't want to upset the ladies still trying, but I figured a lot of you are moms already and thought you could give me insight into my progesterone...

My HCG was 580 and my progesterone was 14.1 (I had bloodwork done 2 days ago on CD28, about 2 weeks past ovulation and 4 weeks pregnant give or take 1 day). I will have it repeated today after work. I am happy with my HCG, but my progesterone level makes me nervous - esp cuz I have been using the progesterone cream 2x a day for past 2 weeks... I feel it should be higher. I brought up my concern to the dr and she said my level is good and nothing to worry about and she doesn't see a need to put me on progesterone now. I said to her if my number goes down even by 0.1 on my next blooddraw, I wanna be put on suppositories... she said let's see what bloodwork shows then take it from there.

What are your thoughts? Do you think 14.1 is low for my first progesterone at 4 weeks? Esp while using progesterone cream the last 2 weeks... I can take any advise/input you have... thank you in advance!

5 years ago

BB2018, my dr told me the otc creams are not as effective as prescription ones. Maybe you should ask if she would prescribe one and stop the otc one. It may raise it more than the otc one does. I had mine taken with my hcg but i didnt get the prog. numbers. I am going to ask tomorrow at my ultrasound.

5 years ago

Thank you Kelliria - my 2nd bloodwork just came back - my hcg tripled in 48 hours and my progesterone went from 14.1 to 14.5 and the dr seems pretty happy with it... ultrasound next Friday will tell more :)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo