Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 618 Replies | Last Page

My temperature was still low today so I’m expecting a temp rise tomorrow. That means today is O day! We’ve bd twice today so I think we have our bases covered if there wasn’t any sperm hanging around from earlier this week. to all!

6 years ago • Edited

@FlamingoGirl13. And so it begins lol. What will you do to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off the dreaded tww? Praying that there are lots of swimmers waiting for the golden egg to be released.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi, I am new to this website and I’m on 11dpo, have gotten vvf positives yesterday and today. I’m hoping they continue to get darker!

6 years ago

Yea! And congrats, toffeecreme! I hoping for !
As for me. Im 6dpo. I had a huge temp rise this morning. It rose to 98.41. Thats higher for me. Hoping for a good sign!

6 years ago

Toffeecreme- Congratulations!!

FlamingoGirl- Did your temp rise?

AFM. 13dpo will not test till after 14 dpo or later on during week maybe Easter as by then I should be close to 6wks Mark since MC. I just don’t know when AF should arrive. Does your lutheal phase stay the same?

6 years ago

@ Beaut1ful - I would expect the leutal phase to stay the same and the follicular phase to be the one to change after a mc or prenancy. I’m not positive though. You know when you ovulated so if you make it past 15 DPO without AF showing up I think you are safe to test!

My temperature did rise this morning so yesterday was O day! We bd twice for good measure. This morning DH apologized for not getting a Hat Trick in on O day! Lol! Here’s to the tww!

6 years ago

@Kelliria that's an awesome rise! I stopped temping after I confirmed O... For my own sanity. Lol but I'm sooo curious!

No crazy signs or symptoms for me. A dull uterus ache on occasion, extremely fatigued... But boobs aren't even really sore this cycle compared to last. Trying not to lose hope just yet. 8DPO for me. Must. Not. Test. Yet.

6 years ago

Sheriskers, i know what you mean. I got obsessed with hpt from 5dpo on to period. Sometimes 3xs a day. Then a few months ago i stopped and i dont even feel the need to until im late. A real poas addict! Haha. I do temp and check cervix every morning. The month i got pregnant was the only month i didn't have any sumptoms. Sore bbs around 8-10 dpo but i always did a little before af, but that month was a tad more tender.

6 years ago

@Kelliria part of me is hoping the no symptoms is a sign! Haha but I'm really doing my best not to stress at all this month especially since our timing was not great. AF due in 6 days so let's hope I forget about her and she stays away!

6 years ago

My timing was bad too. Colds gots us. It was 2 days so it's probably not a good rate. Im cramping and it feels like af is coming early again. It's been happening last few months.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo