Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Good luck BB2018!!!

6 years ago

Good luck BB2018!! Let us know!

6 years ago

@BB2018. Good luck hun. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Bb3017- Good luck!! I still won’t test Tell Wednesday as I will be 16dpo or later. I don’t want to make myself nervous, but I have that feeling this is it again!! baby

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I really hope so too. Stick baby stick.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I see a very faint second line. Not sure if pink in it or not though. It’s hard to tell with all the bright lights at my desk... I put a piece of paper above it to block light. What do u think? I posted another one on my page as well. I think I'll try going to the bathroom to see if it comes out better in that light LOL... it's a TON of recessed lighting right above my head here at work.

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

I think I might see something when I go use the tools but I'm unsure. Maybe on 13DPO it will be there! Test again on Wednesday and post for us.

6 years ago

Thanks, I see it but it's really faint and there was nothing on the Wondfo... more waiting it is. If AF is coming, then these must be AF cramps.

6 years ago

Here’s better lighting... anyone see 2nd lin?

user submitted image

6 years ago

@BB2018. I agree with FlamingoGirl. I can see something faint on the screen but I would test again tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo