Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. I really hope you get your rainbow baby this go around. Let us know how you make out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good luck beaut1ful38!

6 years ago

Congratulations to all those BFP recipients!! Woohoo!!

@flamingogirl- you were spot on with the double Lh surge advice- we bd’d plenty to be on the safe side but sure enough now 5days after my last digital smiley- I just got another solid digital smiley and both times had positve wondfo opks and ewcm! I’m cd14 now so this is more likely to be the true pre ovulation day. Frustrating and confusing to have 2 Lh surges but glad you guys were here to keep me calm.

6 years ago

So this morning I actually had some cramping with a few sharp pains. I am 7dpo and AF is due in 7 days. I normally don't get AF cramps until I'm only 2 or 3 days away from AF showing her face. These almost feel like O cramps, slight sharp pain. This now has my mind racing... Oh how can I focus at work?!?!? All I want to do is look at photo gallery and see all the tests. lol trying to determine if I should test on 11 dpo or 12dpo. Ahhh the torture!

6 years ago

Plus I've been meaning to congratulate all the ladies with their BFP's!!!! So exciting! :)

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm excited for you to test!

@Becks1824 - I'm glad you stayed BDing! I've heard of two LH surges before and you were right to keep track of everything so closely. Good luck!

@Divine122908 - I always wait as long as I can before I test so try for 12 DPO!

@dragonfly23 - I said I was going to try and stay off the forums but I love being on here and talking to everyone. Lol! Watching all the BFPs come up helps me get through the tww too. 3DPO for me!

6 years ago

Big thanks to you other ladies who unknowingly encouraged my early testing. It's such a blessing not to be alone in this.

My symptoms are starting to increase now but are still pretty mild. I temped this morning and it was up over 98.3 so there's the spike! I'm praying I make it past the point of the chemical in Nov. I have a lot of faith that the Progesterone cream will do its job this cycle.

Praise God! I tested with 2mu this morning and it was already darker! Still quite faint but I think I'm still only 9DPO. 10DPO at the most. I never got to that quick of a progression with our Nov. angel.

So excited for all these BFPs popping up!!!!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. I am pretty sure the cream will be beneficial. So glad it worked for you this time. Keep taking it. Hope you make it passed the critical point.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - I am going to wait until 12dpo, unless I see drastic changes. I'm regular every month, including symptoms so I could just be confusing the two. With my first pregnancy 10 years ago, I didn't get any symptoms that I noticed until after my missed period. The dead give away was sore boobs (extremely sore). We shall see. Patience is a virtue

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm confident it will be! Last cycle being the first time I used it was definitely different but not in the way I expected. This cycle felt different right off the bat after O... Like my body was blindsided by progesterone last cycle but knew to anticipate this time.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo