Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Thanks dragonfly. My cervix now feels firmer now. Just checked. So, i may have O'd yesterday. It usually takes a day to start to firm. Maybe i just had an unusual temp. I have been sick and my temps were a degree higher in follicular phase this go around. I figured it was because of the supplements. Im not going to stress it. If i do O today, it will be 48 hrs after bding last.

6 years ago

To all the ladies who are trying and testing this month, wish you all good luck!! I know how it feels to have the hopes high just to eventually get the AF.. We've been trying for almost a year now with occassional breaks in the middle as my husband has to travel a lot (and somehow, all these events he goes to seem to magically be organized at exactly my highest fertile periods :D..). I really hope this will be your month!! Good luck girls. ;)

@dragonfly23 - congratulations!! I see you're now 10 weeks pregnant? :) How's it going? Aside from the hip pain.. which I hope will go away soon.

6 years ago

@Kelliria- Yes, I wouldn't worry about it. That definately could be why your temp is slow as you are battling a cold. Hopefully things will work out. Get plenty of rest.

@Veve_N- Things are good aside from the hip pain. My gf is starting to notice a tiny bump but that is about it really. Boobs are sore every once in awhile and sleeping is horandous and wake up every couple hours and it takes me forever to fall back down again. This pregnancy aside from my first as got me on edge a lot of times where my first I was calm as can be. My second ultrasound is April 3, which can't come soon enough as I just want to see my baby again. I am hoping for a boy as my hubby isn't getting any younger and he only wants two kids. But I will be happy with either or. Hope you get your BFP this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies, I have decided to finally join this board (have always been reading but never post). Husband and I have been trying since jan 17 - he is 33 and I am 29, both trying for baby number one and doesn’t seem to be happening for us! Have been using clear blue advanced predictors for the last 4 months so fingers crossed it will happen for us eventually. I am on cd 7 and normally ovulate around day 17/18. Best of luck to all of you!!! Xx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@K8mcm88 - Welcome! Since you've been trying for over a year have you pursued any medical help? After a year of trying (in the US), they will do blood tests and other tests to make sure everything is all right. I had a friend who tried for 8 months and then found out she had uterine polyps. After they removed them she got pregnant on the first try. She was over 35 so they started to check her fertility earlier then for those of us under 35. This is our 7th cycle trying and I also use the clear blue advanced digital OPKs. I'm really hoping we get pregnant this time around.

6 years ago

Hi Ladies
I am going to jump on board here because I really hope I get lucky with a sticky bean this cycle.
I am currently 4dpo and have indigestion bad the past 2 days. I tried fertilitea this cycle, hope it helped.
My DD is nearly 3.5 years old now and I really hope to be able to give her a sibling.
Good luck to everyone this cycle and I hope we all get lucky in 2018..

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

6 years ago

Welcome to the group chi-irish! I just went over and looked at your profile and I'm so sorry to see how these last few years have gone for you. I hope that this year has that special baby making magic you got when you had your DD. Everyone in these baby groups is very supportive and welcoming!

6 years ago

Hi, ladies! I made my own question about ovulation and if anyone has time to help me figure out ovulation, id appreciate it! Didnt want to keep putting same thing on every post. Thanks in advance!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! I am 8dpo today just mild cramps and bloating. Nothing to noticeable like last time.

6 years ago

hey Beaut1ful38. Not too far ahead of you at 10dpo. I'm trying not to symptom spot or test earlier than when AF is due. Just trying to stay busy during the agonizing wait. 3-5 more days till AF...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo