Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! I’m joining over here as we are out for a November babe. I’ll be temping andnising CBD advanced OPKs again this month. Should I start taking EPO now or wait until AF is over?

@Beaut1ful - I usually have 3 high fertility days before I get my peak so you are super close! Sometimes on my third or fourth high day I hold my pee and test again in the evening. One cycle I got my peak in the evening so I think it’s a good idea to test twice a day after your third high day. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust this cycle.

6 years ago

@beaut1ful, glad your getting flashing smiley! With my mmc and d&e, it took 5 weeks to start period so i probably ovulated about 3w after. I use CBE as well.
Hope all you ladies are doing good. Im on cd8 and will take my last clomid pill tomorrow. Will start testing opks on tues, after i finish clomid. Hopefully it goes better. I havent been getting flashing smileys for last 3m. Goes from nothing to peak. Taking maca, wheatgrass, and royal jelly. Good luck this month!!

6 years ago

Hey ladies so I tested again tonight and got my “solid smiley” this morning was flashing smiley. So here it goes!!!
FlamingoGirl-so sorry about AF, I was thinking about progesterone cream as well. But my sister in law who is a nurse said to talk to dr before trying anything like that. As I didn’t know but she is on 400mg capsules.
Kelliria- that’s about me right now it’s been almost 3weeks I was so. Nervous about not ovulation after MC. But guess I’m still in the running.
I will not be tempting or symptombspotting as after a MC my body will be out of wack I’m sure.

6 years ago

2 DPO and i'm so frustrated with my H. So O day was saturday the 10th. We BD'd the 7th and the 8th only. Friday, the 9th he complained he's too tired. So i'm thinking we're probably out this cycle and I couldn't be more upset. It's like he doesn't get how important timing is. And i'm really over trying to explain it to him. I know there's still a small chance we could have conceived, so I will try to stay positive.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

neomasie- Big hugs. I'm totally feeling you. I got my smiley yesterday at CD21 (not 100% when O is/was but had some pains that afternoon) We DTD CD17,18 &19 (non feryile CM all these days though) and he was too tired/busy to DTD after that, even after I showed him the smiley. I feel like not DTD CD20 and 21 makes us out for this month. I'm really upset (so frustrated im on the verge of tears) and he doesn't see the issue.

<a href=

6 years ago

ugh, I'm so sorry you're in this boat, too @Mistique. It really is frustrating that they just cant get how crucial timing is during this whole journey. I can accept not getting a BFP because it just didnt happen, physiologically. But its enraging knowing its because my H just cant suck it up and come to the party when he needs to! Good luck to you. Lets try and stay positive! Anything is possible. And if not, then I think some real 'come to Jesus' talks are in order for next cycle!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

I worry about bf not wanting to either! He is hardly ever in the mood. Not sexual at all. If he has anything bothering him its out and with a 2yr old, he will only do it if she is asleep. I try for a quickie when shes busy watching peppa but he wont. It's so frustrating!

6 years ago

@Neomaise, Mistique & Kelliria. I was in the same boat as you ladies. Timing is everything and I used to get so depressed if we didn't dtd and always thought I missed it. In January, we only did it CD 7, 11, 13, & 15. With the estimated O day of CD 16. It is very hard to time it around a little child as we were only able to do it when she was sleeping or we snuck to the back porch (funny I know) while she was busy playing with her toys in another room. Anything is possible and hope you ladies get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes, I'm going to try stay positive, maybe it will lead us to BFPs. 2dpo today and hubby has gone back to work for 4 weeks. May be I will have some news for him when he gets back

for us all!!!

<a href=

6 years ago

Think I got my positive opk tonight... posted on my page, what do you think? May get a little darker tomorrow. I BD’d just now just in case. I’m on CD11

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo