Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Midnightrose, i totally agree. In my 20s i just had fun and what er will be, will be. I didn't have my 1st til 37. It was a chore sometimes then cause after a long day at work its just not worth the effort sometimes, opks, fertility meds, adulting. Now, at 39 (40 when the baby will be born) i almost gave up. Juggling a 2 yr old on top of the same things as i did at 39 made it even more a chore instead of fun. Planning around naps, work, not having the energy i once did. Lol.

6 years ago

I am so excited that every time I check in there’s more BFPs. I’m still patiently waiting. I’m 8 dpo and I promised I wouldn’t text until I’m late! Eeeck.

@BB2018 - I think that happened to me to. I was really excited, but then they never got darker keep your chin up!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

I read this thread almost everyday and decided I should start posting!
My husband and I are 25 & 27. Trying for baby number one! This is only our second month trying so it’s all so so new to us! I am using OPKs and haven’t gotten my smiley yet. We are bding every day/other day to make sure our ground is covered!

Congrats to all the BFPs so far. Hoping we all get one!

6 years ago

Welcome AFwifey117! Good luck this cycle. What CD are you on? Husband and I are trying for baby number one as well!

6 years ago

Yay! It’s so exciting trying for our first! I’m CD 10. :) expecting to O any day now!

6 years ago

Hi ladies, just a quick update. Day 2 of wondfo still being very positive. Got my positive smiley last night but (tmi) husband got off on his own yesterday not realizing, and so even though I got him going, there was basically nothing :( this am temp still low and still positive test so I don’t know if ovulation day is today, tomorrow, or when. Tonight is unlikely to bd as his twin brother is here and we’re watching standup comedy. He’ll prob be too tired, so frustrating! :( I hate how much this feels like work, like Kelleria mentioned

6 years ago

Update! Successful bd tonight :) This is the first month I’m trying softcups, hopefully it helps! I have a 2nd clearblue and tested this afternoon, opk was still positive with wondfo. Tested late night just now with clear blue and solid smiley still, the line on the stick when I ejected it was even darker than yesterday. This gives me hope that I will ovulate tonight or tomorrow, because I believe it’s about 24-36 hrs after first positive if I’m not mistaken? I don’t want to hope too much since we’ve only done it once in my fertile period, but I really hope this is the month! If successful, will have a due date of 12/20/18 but will probably be early December, as my first baby was early. Welcome to the new people and . to us all!

6 years ago • Edited

Glad you got a bd in, photomama! I thought i was out this month bc i bd and didnt O til 2 days later. I temp, BUUTTTTT..... you still have a very good chance even if you only got the 1 bd in. Will be impatiently waiting your 2ww with you.
Welcome, afwifey. Is af air force? I just lol cause I'm so used to lingo on here i was thinking af was for aunt flo then it hit me. welcome to our craziness!

6 years ago

I just found out I’m pregnant with a Dec baby. Found out we lost our baby on Jan 30th, it was a MMC that was found on a routine ultrasound, baby died the day before. I’m scared this is a chemical (Flo isn’t due for 2 days), so I’m not setting myself up for disappointment and getting excited. If it sticks I’ll wait until 8 weeks when I can sneak off to the free clinic and get an u/s to show him a healthy baby. Any tips on keeping a huge secret for 3 weeks?! I tell him everything!

6 years ago

Kelliria..... yay that’s exciting!

Catiejs.... lots of sticky baby dust to you! I hope you to get to surprise him!

Yes, AF is Air Force lol..... I didn’t even think about that when I made it hahaha

Also - I’m using CB OPKs and still waiting on a smiley but the stick had a light line when I ejected it so does that mean I’m close?

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo