Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@SheRiskers...i posted this yesterday but i dont think it posted.
I absolutely love that onesie! And your rainbow is coming!! hold tight to that onesie.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@Becks1824 - CD9 does seem early to ovulate but maybe you will have a shorter cycle this time around? I think tracking your BBT would be very helpful. I've heard of women having a surge, not ovulating and then having another surge and ovulating on that second one. I'm not sure how common this is and I've never experienced it. Good luck!

@msallaz - I'm sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy :(. I hope this cycle brings you a BFP.

AFM - I got my peak smiley face this morning!! DH and I have been BDing around midnight the past three days and will do so again today and tomorrow. I'm hoping every 24hrs does the trick for us as every other day was definitely not working. I had lots of EWCM the past few days and I'm going to stop taking EPO today. We'll see what my temperatures do but looks like either today is O day or tomorrow!

6 years ago

Becks, id do it everyday or so you dont run out of steam, every other day.

6 years ago

Hey ladies so I went to the store and passed by the baby section and turned back around and bought this...(praying boy but if not girl can still wear this lol)

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. That is awesome! I love it and a girl can definately wear that as well. I bought a shirt for my daughter that says, I am wild about my daddy. How are you feeling today?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Love the cute onsies you all are sharing!!

6 years ago

These onesies are awesome!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@divine122809 thank you! I'm CD 17 and 4dpo. We shall see what this cycle brings . Good luck to you too hopefully this is our month .
@FlamingoGirl13 thank you !!!

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I am feeling ok not even getting sad if don’t get a BfP this cycle as I know my time will come. I’m just like everyone else I just want it now lol!! I really want a dec baby though. Always have Soince we started TTC
Today 11dpo and nothing to report but very very mild cramps, hungry and I think I had some brown spotting but not sure if AF sign or not only time will tell.

6 years ago

@msallaz thanks. Im 4 dpo now, so ur one day ahead of me! We WILL be getting our BFP around the same time... exciting. Lol. (Notice how I said we "will") ???????? positive vibes... lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo