Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Congrats SheRiskers & Kelliria!

Hoping to see many more ‘s here for Dec babies! Xx

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 - If you got your positive on CD13 I think CD15 might possibly be 1DPO for you. Do you temp to confirm which day was your actually O day? I'd BD that day to cover your bases (I usually do for good measure).

@Kelliria - Congratulations!! So happy to see another BFP in the group! Does that bring us up to 4 or 5 this month!! So exciting!

6 years ago

kelliria!!!

AFM, this morning woke up to AF I did spot very lil yesterday before bed told DH think we are out. He said don’t be disappointed but I’m kind of glad to hear bc I wanted to make sure you were back to normal cycle and that you were healthy after the loss. I couldn’t imagine anything happening to you! That sure did comfort me so here is to the next month. Not sure but I EDD would be late December early January if ovulate in time frame FF gives me. Again will be taken the usual prenatal vitamins, EPO, baby aspirin and omega 3.

For those who been following; update: My DH uncle and aunt are due to give birth May 30th to a baby girl!!! (Memorial day)

6 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38 - I'm glad you are back to a normal cycle and are healthy as well. You have a very sweet, caring, loving DH. You came at this cycle with a healthy view as well. I'll be thinking of you this next cycle and if we didn't conceive either we'll start the January group together. That's a nice little update about your uncle and aunt! May 30th is fast approaching!

6 years ago

Thank you all! I have a dr appt tomorrow. I will be able to figure out what supplements i have to stop and to confirm pregnancy. This morning test vs yest test is even darker so hopefully i have a sticky bean!

6 years ago

Kelleria omg sooo excited for you and sheriskers, and anybody else I’m leaving out!

Confused about opks. Same urine sample yesterday clear blue was negative empty smiley windfo was both lines dark and other internet cheapy was negative looking but I think the non wondfo one sucks. What do you guys think, this pic is this morning. Temp still low and cm is a little bit ew and a little creamy. Just got in from out of town last night with the little one so haven’t seen my husband or bd at all this week. Hopefully it’s not too late. Plus my husband's Sick but I’ll seduce him tonight!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Photomama, thank you and good luck! I would bd just in case. Better to bd and not be the time than it be the time and not bd! I was so afraid we missed our window cause we didnt bd after my pos opk, just the day of my positive. My temp says i O'd 2 days later. I thought for sure i was out. I was sick the day we bd and he got sick the next morning.

6 years ago

@photomama. It looks like the bottom test is the darkest, but in all honesty I don't know how to read those very well. I used the First Response Ovulation kit for the month and it will either give me a yes or no and then ovulate within the time frame; what is it 12-36 hrs? Hope you are able to get in some BD time tonight if your husband is feeling better.

As for me, I am a bit embarrased on what pregnancy brain can do to a person. Since tomorrow is Good Friday and a stat for me, my day off was supposed to be today so I could have slept in this morning and have an extra long weekend as I don't go back till April 3 (day of my ultrasound). Also, today marks the day my daughter turns 2. Wow, time sure flies by.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Spotting turned into red blood and more of it, so I stopped using the progesterone cream this morning and I'll count yesterday as CD1... I think I had another chemical pregnancy, either that or all the FRERs give second lines now all of a sudden? Good news is if I conceive this cycle my EDD is Dec 30th so I could quite possibly still have a December baby! Here's to hoping!

This cycle I'll be taking 81mg baby aspirin daily, prenatal and folic acid daily, EPO from end of AF to O day, then progesterone cream 2x a day once I ovulate. This will be my first cycle trying EPO - hoping it helps with CM, I noticed last cycle I did not have much CM at all... maybe that's why no sticky bean?

@Beaut1ful38 - looks like you and I are on the same cycle pretty much... I'm CD2 right now and I usually have 27 day cycles and usually O between CD12-14. How about you?

CONGRATS to all the ladies who got their BFP this cycle! Hope to see some more BFPs coming up too!

6 years ago

@BB2018. Truely sorry that AF showed up again. I hope by taking EPO will help you as it does help with cm and producing more of it. I hope that FRERs aren't the culprit or maybe you got a bad batch. Here's to next cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo