Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi All. Glad to see so many updates. I had severe cramp since morning and had kind of period discharge once or twice. But now it's only spotting. Not very sure if it's period or spotting
Anyways if I don't bleed normal by night then m gonna do P test tomorrow. It's kinda weird cycle this time.
@ Divine don't worry I know the pain and craziness. Most of us have experienced it sometime or the other. I wept too when tested negative on dpo 14 though had quite a few symptoms of early pregnancy. All the best
@PPP20 ALL THE BEST. I am also counting on hope It's not Ms. M already here for me.

@AFwifey all the best and give ur best shot for next couple of days
Babybyrd23 take care. I can understand it can be irritating at times with food aversions.
@Neomassie congrats. All the best and take care.
@Flamingogirl All the best

Lots of to all of you

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl The cervix pain was is on it's own, I would not be comfortable dtd right now because of that pain. I think a test tomorrow or saturday would be ok. Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Flamingo girl - all the baby dust to you!

PPP- YAY!!!!! Congratulations!

AFM, definitely going off my body signs right now. Husband went out and got more OPKs last night and I tested this morning and the smiley was still flashing. That’s annoying . Lol

6 years ago

Well ladies, it’s been a nice run with you this month of ttc but unfortunately it looks like AF showed up this morning in full nasty force, terrible cramping. Good luck to the rest of you still in for this month and lots of sent your way!

6 years ago

I'm sorry babybryd23. I hope next cycle goes your way and you get your BFP.

6 years ago • Edited

@babybyrd23. So truely sorry the witch showed up on you. Thought for sure it was going to be it for you with all the symptoms you had. May you have lots of baby dust and sticky vibes your way for January; unless you still have time for another December baby.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

PPP20 - hooray!! so happy for you...

and hang in there babybyrd... mine will prolly show up soon as well. I finally broke down and tested yesterday at 13DPO with a FRER... it was BFN... wah!!!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

16 dpo, 2 days late, and BFN this morning around 2am. what is going on? I'm always on time for AF; she shows up at 14dpo. I'm so confused. My one and only pregnancy was 10 years ago and I was one week late before I ever thought to even test. Soooo that doesn't help. I just don't understand. :(

6 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words, it truly means a lot I believe I had my first experience with a chemical.. I’m 3-4 days early for AF which is extremely unusual for me. **TMI warning if you don’t want to read further....
I felt a couple pains and pulls last night around 11pm but didn’t think much of it with all the strange symptoms I’ve had going on. Woke up this morning at about 9am went to the bathroom, to my surprise there was obviously blood. When I got up I noticed I had passed a dime sized clot among the other. Cleaned up and went back to sleep, I was so upset. Woke back up at 11am and there was a lot less blood than earlier but I threw a tampon in and got dressed. I just got home and took it out, it was just dark brown, not a lot, no “regular” and nothing since then. My cramping has stopped for a couple hours now. Boobs are still sore as hell also. Im so confused and hurt because now I think for sure that’s my “faint line” really was a line now. Hubby is devastated and I’m not looking forward to him coming home from work because he was convinced I was pregnant. It’s been a bad day in my neck of the woods

6 years ago

Hi ladies I have a question about EPO. I’m CD9 now and I started taking 1300mg 2x a day starting Tuesday night (CD7) and I don’t have that much cm yet. For those that have taken it, about how many days did you til you noticed more cm?

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo