Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 618 Replies | Last Page

I tested again this am and it looks darker! And today my bf and I are home because of snowstorm (we work together) so we can BD and hopefully catch the egg!!????????????????

Question though... I don’t have much EWCM right now... I Usually do, so I’m thinking maybe from BD’ing every day I’m a little drier but when we BD and I get excited it def gets wet (sorry if TMI). The lack of CM is the only thing worrying me this cycle...

We DTD 6 days in a row. We should again today since I just got positive opk, right? I get confused about the positive opk. Does that mean I’ll ovulate within what time frame from that

user submitted image

6 years ago

Within 12-48 hrs after that, and it's best to BD before Ovulation so the swimmers will be there waiting for the egg. So definitely BD today and tomorrow and you should have it covered.

6 years ago

Sometimes I don't have EWCM on the outside, but have to literally touch my cervix and it's like that up there - but more watery down near my underwear. But if you have some preseed, it wouldn't hurt.

6 years ago

Thank you calvingirl! Just tested again and it’s even darker now... so crazy! BF is in the shower now then I’m gonna initiate lmao. I don’t have any preseed. Hopefully there’s enough there from last few dYs and today and tomorrow that it’ll do the trick!

6 years ago

I'm only 3DPO and already desperate to start peeing on things I know there's no point yet, and I don't have the greatest feeling about this cycle. But I'm a POAS addict

I found this though and it's been reassuring to know there's still a good chance with having DTD 2 days before O.

user submitted image

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

That is very reassuring @Mistique. Praying so hard this is it! And thanks, @Dragonfly23...timing is hard, but i think 2 days out from Ov is still a good chance- the power of positive thinking!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Question for you ladies: do you do anything different around the time of suspected implantation (6-11 dpo) to prepare your body for a successful implantation? I've read some ladies drink a lot of tea to keep their uterus warm, eat spicy foods, quit alcohol (just in case). Just wondering if anyone has any tricks up their sleeves!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@Neomasie - I stop drinking alcohol on the lead up to ovulation and then don't drink during the tww. If I do get pregnant I don't want any alcohol in my system. I also started taking baby aspirin. It's said to help thicken the uterine lining for implantation and there have been studies that say it helps increase pregnancy chances for women who experience inflammation (which I don't). I think I also try and stay warmer around that time but sometimes I forget that. I haven't gotten a BFP yet so who knows if any of this is helping.

@Mystique - I think bding 2 days before O still leaves you with a great chance of pregnancy.

AFM - I'm on CD5 and just waiting until CD9 to start testing with OPKs. I'm giving temping a break this month and will only track my BBT during my fetile days and 4-5 days after O to make sure I ovulated.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 I'm taking baby aspirin through out my cycle to build my lining. I'm taking vitex too, for the same reason. I wanted to try progesterone cream but missed it this cycle.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Yes im here got my pos opk this morning and really pos this afternoon the test line was darker than control i actually had a stabbing pain that made me whince on my right side so praying all the BDing ive been doing has worked ..im planning on sperm meets egg ..but sperm needs time to swim up so hopefully fri and tuesdays are up there ready and todays was for luck lol

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo