Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Mememe32 - seems you and I are on pretty much the same cycle timing! I believe I O'd yesterday most likely as I had my darkest OPK on Tuesday at noontime... How long are your cycles usually? Mine are usually 26 days exactly. I plan to start testing on 7-8dp - how about you?

@Mistique - I'm also a POAS addict! So bad!! I'm going to try to wait til at least 7dpo before I start taking the Wondfo dip tests and try to hold off on using FRER's til at least 10dpo... good luck!!!! I'm either 1 or 2dpo today and I cannot wait to start testing too LOL. Fingers crossed this is our month!!!

6 years ago

Ladies - help me out! I'm using Wondfo OPKs and I'm not 100% sure how pinpointing your ovulation day works... Would you say I would ovulate 12-36 hours after Tuesday's OPK because it was the darkest or would you say I O'd 12-36 hours after my first positive OPK which was on Monday? Monday I was CD11 and I usually have 26 day cycles exactly.

Any input/knowledge/links to websites with info would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi all, thought I would join in if that is ok. I've been on-and-off these boards for a while now. I got pregnant in December after 20 months TTC and then had a miscarriage a few weeks ago at 11 weeks. I'm wanting to jump back into TTC immediately but not sure if/when I'll ovulate this cycle. My pregnancy tests are still barely positive. I thought I was ovulating about a week ago because I had cramping and EWCM but I'm not even sure if it is possible to ovulate after miscarriage with HCG still in my system? So frustrating!

Happy to be here and chat with you all, good luck to everyone!

6 years ago

@ ElleBeeEM - Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I'm not sure if it's possible to ovulate while HCG is in your system. Did you do any research on it? I have heard that some women have good luck getting pregnant right after the miscarry. Some say it's because your body is primed to be pregnant at that time. I'm on my 7th cycle ttc our first. It all feels like a very long waiting game at this point. I try to remain positive about it all thought and hope that each cycle it will happen for us.

@BB2018 - I answered your ovulating question in another discussion forum .

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I’m jumping over from November. So crazy, one year ago, I stopped taking birth control. I never imagined it would take me this long! My first group was the March 2018 Babies. This is our last cycle on our own. April will be my first iui. Good luck everyone! A holiday baby would be very nice. :)

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@ElleBeeEm - I was also 11 weeks with my mmc. I ovulated after my levels had gone back down to zero, about two and a half to three weeks after the D&C. I knew because of the ewcm also. I think it might be good to allow yourself a period before ttc again to flush everything out. I ended up having a retained/calcified placenta that took 3 cycles (and a second D&C) to pass. But..... I understand your desire to start up again.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Checking in since it's been a while!

Got my positive OPK this morning. I'm not trying to perfectly time BD this cycle... Just relaxing and getting some sessions in during the fertile week. It's so nice not stressing! We BD'd last night after midnight then positive OPK this morning. I expect O tomorrow but definitely felt some left side pinching from noon and on today. Curious to see what my temp is in the morning!

This LH surge was insanely strong! I've never had so much EWCM! Also, my monitor went straight from 'low' to 'peak'... This will be an interesting one. Praying for our rainbow!!

6 years ago

Hi
Ladies. How is everyone doing? She riskers. Got my solid smiley last night even though it was an empty circle at 3 pm yesterday I know my body very well and knew I was fertile and close to O so I tested again 5 hours later and got my solid smiley! Funny how it can go from an empty circle to peak fertility in a matter of hours.
A few days ago when you guys were complaining about bf and husbands not wanting to bd. I was nodding in agreement have the same prob with my bf. he seems immune to my tears and frustration but I did find a compromise that seems to be working well so I’ll tell you about it if you promise not to laugh.

Like today when he came home for a quick lunch and I was home for a snow day he didn’t feel like he had enough time. I was prepared with a sandwich bag for him. He collected some baby batter for me and was back out the door. I used a non needle medicine syringe( that I bought a pack of with my opk from amazon) sucked up the baby batter and aimed for my cervix. And used an instead period cup also from amazon to keep the swimmers up there while I made sure to have fun and give the swimmers a boost lol

6 years ago

He calls it his doggie bag. I suppose it is —-case he’d be in the dog house if he didn’t put a deposit in there. Lol. I know it sound extreme but it’s easy and quick and saves fighting and frustration

6 years ago

Bahamamama i laughed at baby batter. The way you put it was great! I am cd13. Started getting flashing smileys again! Had one yesterday and about noon today. I think i shoulda tested again tonight. Had o pains all day but i shouldnt o til tomorrow or sun. Hoping to bd tomorrow. Did yesterday but not today. Im starting to get sick. Bf wont risk getting sick himself. Sore throat and congestion. Hoping yesterday will be enough if i cant get it in tomorrow.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo