Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl you are so good not testing!!! I'm going to start testing tomorrow which will make me 10 dpo and 1 day before AT due. I haven't had any cramps since 7 dpo and 8 dpo I got the teeniest spot of brown blood but nothing since so I'm thinking AF will be on her way ???? feel a bit nauseous today but I think it's just nerves to be honest. Fingers crossed to everyone I love all these posts good or bad it's so comforting to know we are not alone during the most emotionally draining time (both ttc and pregnancy) xxx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 I'm doing pretty well! I'm a little relieved it seems my symptoms have returned after a few days of seemingly fading. Still waiting for my first appointment at 6 weeks though. I read you typically start showing a whole month earlier with pregnancies after the first so I bet you have a real bumpie! Lol

@midnightrose3 I also tested for the first time at 8DPO and got a very faint BFP on a Wondfo. I don't think it would have been positive before and was truly shocked to see anything that day as it was! With DS, I got a pretty obvious positive at 12DPO but a BFN at 9DPO.

@Kelliria I totally get the possible food aversion thing! I think something sounds really good but when I actually make it, the smell is kinda turnoff and it never tastes as good as I thought it would. It's annoying but if it helps me know I'm still pregnant, I'll take it! Haha

5 years ago

@SheRiskers. I do have a slight bump but hard to tell sometimes and that is what I heard too about as a lot of people have been telling me that. When bloated, I look like I am 7 months pregnant and then shrink back down to a little bump lol. I'm sure your appointment will go well. Do you want to find out the sex of the baby? I want to find out but I'm trying to decide which route to take (be a surprise). Either by blood work or during the ultrasound. My motherly insticts thinks a boy based on eating pickles as to sweets in my first pregnancy and other symptoms I read online. Did you take progesterone this time around?

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly and sheriskers, i was wondering about showing too. This is my 3rd pregnancy. First at 13w, i had a mmc. Died at 7w. I was 110lbs and had a tiny bit of roundness. My dd, i was 120 and started showing at 11w. 8lbs9o 23 in. Now, i am way heavier than last. I never lost baby weight (having a baby at 38, i couldnt lose it). I am 145 and 5w today. I hope i dont start showing a month early cause that will be in 2w. Lol. I'm thinking since i am fluffier, i wont show like i did before.

5 years ago

@Flamingogirl! Thank you! Baby will be born thru a scheduled c section as I'll have a cerclage placed at 13 weeks so most likely late Nov!
@midnightrose I got my BFP at 10dpo which was super early for me. Last pregnancy I got the BFP at 13 or 14 dpo.
@kelliria those numbers look good to me. My hcg levels weren't even in the triple digits at 4 weeks. Same with my last pregnancy. And each time my doc assured me that it's the time it takes the numbers to double that they focus on more than the numbers themselves. And that doubling time looks normal. Please try not to stress out.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

And congrats to all the new BFP's! @PPP020 and whomever else I missed.
To those still trying, take comfort in knowing that your time will still come. We've all been there and the wait is really hard, but once you get your BFP all the waiting will be a distant memory. Please keep the faith!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi all. Congratulations to all ladies with BFP.
Babybyrd23 I am on same boat as yours. Got AF from 5th Apr. Now doc have suggested for IUI in coming cycle.

All the best to all of you
Lots of

5 years ago

Shifali, i was going to do iui but had one more cycle of clomid to finish 1st. Didn't need it but that option is great. It gets the swimmers right up to the finish line. Takes the guesswork out of asking if they made it or not. It also gets there right at O time so that is good too!
Neomasie, thanks for the encouragement. I am so happy but scared! As with most expecting moms I'd say. I was thinking good til i had to get numbers again. Atleast i get to see them rise again!

5 years ago

Gooooood morning!

I need some insight! I’ll try and keep this short!

Tracking cycles for 6 months
They average 24 days
Ovulation notes with Cm
LMP March 10

During the following week after LMP I stated I new job, delt with a family mental health crisis (I’m good with these things though). It was also my kids birthdays and Easter. I also battled a UTI with antibiotics in the 29th, single does medication (WOW! Amazing antibiotic)

Fast Forward. Expected my period April 2. Annnnnnddd Nadda.

I am now 5 days late and still nothing.

Husband and I did BD numerous times over the month with pull out and stay in (lol) I what I thought were my safe days. I stopped tracking CM this month because crazy times.

I’ve taken a pregnancy test every day and all Neg.

I noticed cramping on the 2nd and though AF was coming. It came again on the 3rd evening but last only a little while and it was mild.

On the 4th i noticed my breast felt old...and continue to feel weird now...tingles, itchy, achy, burny(is this a word?)

The odd cramp here and there lasting minutes maybe.

CM is completely dry

Wave a nausea but that could be a hundred things.

Sense of smell increase...like really why does my new car smell like asparagus all of a sudden??? (Could be me being weird though)

I pee all the time but I’m scared to get another’s UTI

So here we are...5 days late, another negivitve test. Oddly enough I feel great today! Like happy and I even might have the energy to clean my house today...I’ll let you know after my children wake if I change my mind haha

TIA
:)

5 years ago

I got a solid smiley today! YAY!!!! 1 of 2 positives test I’m looking for this month! Lol

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo