Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi I’m new to the board! Been following your posts since the November board and cheering you from the sidelines! I was supposed to be waiting until Friday to POAS but felt really irritable today and was convinced AF was coming so I figured I’d use a cheap HPT to give me some peace of mind either way - was not going to waste my CB early detection yet and I got this! Very faint but it has convinced me to upgrade to the CB with FMU tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

10dpo today. Just checked and on 10dpo last cycle I woke up to AF and it was back to CD1. Woke up and POAS (figured it might be my only chance) and BFN. AF will probably be here today or tomorrow If AF arrives today then I am out for next month too as my DH won't be home till after O.

I'll still be stalking for BFPs for you ladies though

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

@Mistique. I sure hope this is it for you and hope AF stays away. Don't get discouraged as it may have been early. Are you having any symptoms or are you not symptom spotting. Keep us posted.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 hi! I have started doing blood tests monthly now and they say I am ovulating normally but will have to go back for more if nothing happens this month. I live in New Zealand and they are a wee bit slow to test under 30’s - they say you have to be trying for a year before you get any tests. I’ve been taking Vitamin D, B6 and pre natal as wee as a fertility tea for the last few months... does anyone have any other recommendations??

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I feel like I’m out this month. My bbs aren’t larger or sore and I don’t have much cm. Only thing is I’ve been having dull cramps. AF is due a week from today so still have to wait it out. Hopefully I’m wrong and I could get my BFP by surprise!! I’m 7/8 dpo right now

6 years ago

@Babylove81 - That's so exciting! If you post it in the gallery we an use tools on it to enhance the image. I hope tomorrows FMU confirms it for you!

@K8mcm88 - I started taking Evening Prim Rose during my follicular phase to help with fertile cm last cycle. I noticed that I have fertile cm for longer now before my O day and that the quantity has increased. I'm hoping that helps us out instead of using preseed as my DH doesn't like the preseed. You are only supposed to take it up until Ovulation so since you are on CD8 now you could get some and start taking it. Besides that I'm doing the same as you with the prenatals and using OPKs.

@BB2018 - You can wait it out! half way through the tww. Implantation could be happening now for you so you might not have symptoms until a few days from now.

@Beaut1ful38 - I hope you get your rainbow baby! It would be a Christmas rainbow!

6 years ago

K8mcm88, i am 39 and it took 18 yrs to get pregnant with my 1st. Ended with mmc. Had my daughter 3-3-16. Been trying again since oct. What helped with my 1st, and im doing again: bee complex (propolis, pollen, royal jelly) or just royal jelly, pre natal, co q10, vit b complex, maca. I also use preseed, clomid, and opks. A lot, but it worked after 18 yrs. Maybe luck, maybe not. Read up on those things. It will tell you why they help. Hope it helps for you.

6 years ago

Havent been around much. The youngin and I have been super sick. Still congested and coughing but up moving around today. Just lysoled the dickens out of our bedroom and washing bed clothes and stuffed animals now. Bf has it now and is a total baby. He wont come out of his room. The baby and I share the big bedroom cause it has both our beds and bf has his room. It's weird but i breastfed for 14m and it was easier to co-sleep and since he couldnt feed her, i told him he could sleep there so atleast one of us could sleep. Just never went back. Plus, he goes to bed late and i go to bed early with baby.
Anyway, 2dpo. Nothing much to do at this point but wait. Not feeling hopeful cause it was probably 48hrs from bd to O. Fxing still though!
Sending out lots of and

6 years ago • Edited

@Kelliria. Sorry that your family is sick. I know what you mean. When my daughter was born, we only had the one bed, so I spent the first year on the couch, while he took my bed. Now that I am back to work, we got another bed and he sleeps in that room and I have my bed back. Not sure what will happen when the baby comes but it should be interesting as I only have a two bedroom house with one floor. Hope you guys feel better soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sooooo I’m a poas addict and took a FRER 6 day sooner test with my SMU and I see a very faint second line that popped up within 5 min. I also posted it on y page. If anyon has a minute would u mind going to my page and taking a vote to what you think? I’m not getting too excited yet cuz I had cp last month and it’s barely a line. But I’m hopeful!!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo