Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi midnightrose3, I'm out this month af came yesterday. I saw my doctor yesterday and will be looking at other options. I don't really like the sound of Iva, as they have to take the egg out. I'm bless to have a supportive hubby during this time.

I hope your scan works out well for you, and I hope you get your good news tomorrow . Please keep us updated. Same as you, I am also going to try and lose some weight, which I meant to help.

Kellie. It's comforting to see you and purejoy40 here. I'm 33 and trying to have my first child. Did you both have your first child in your 30's and was it without help?

6 years ago

Hi, Queen. Sorry your af came. I definitely know the feeling.
To answer your question. I tried for 18yrs to get pregnant. At 34, i started juicing mostly veggies with a lemon and 2 apples. (Joe cross has great recipes) Within a yr i was pregnant at 35, without anything, but had a mmc. At 36 (birth at 37), i got pregnant on 5th month of clomid. My dd just turned 2. I am pregnant again on 5th month of clomid. 39 but 40 at birth.
Both times, along with clomid we both did this as well.
Bf: multivitamin, zinc, and black maca, co q10
Me: red maca, flax seed, co q10, royal jelly or propolis, prenantal, vit b complex.
Also preseed (clomid can make cm hostile).
It is a lot, but that is my story. I also heard recently if you can get SO to "dtd" 2xs the second batch is less but more potent? The last 2 pg i looked in my calendar and we had sex 2xs back to back both times. Don't know if it rings true, but hey, worth a shot?

6 years ago

Queen7: I'm so sorry. I hate when she shows up. :(

I'm still waiting here. Tempted to test but really just want to wait. Cramps on and off. Confused exactly where I am dpo. Why I check too many "possible " ovulation calendars ,I don't know. Going to keep busy till the weekend flies by.

6 years ago

Midnightrose, i always waited to test as well. I found i was less depressed when i didnt keep seeing bfns.
I always used multiple ovulation apps as well. The ones i like the best are this one and womans log (pro). It isnt a forum type, just a simple app i have used for period and ovulation tracking for 5 yrs.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I use Woman Log Pro as well to log all my info in there including BDs, temps, etc. I found that the first time I got pregnant the ovulation day was correct but this time, I am not even sure. I also have the Woman Pregnancy Pro as well. I hardly use it but I like to see the development each day.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I loved the simplicity of it. I always knew ovulation anyway by clomid, opk, temping which i tracked there. Even to keep up with my periods it was great.
How are you doing? Did you find out anything about gender? I loved my eggs for dinner. Ate a grilled cheese with pickles for lunch today. Lol

6 years ago

@Kelliria. I agree about the app. I tried the Fertility Friend and I found it to be so confusing and it never works right for me. Yesterday was pretty rough as my lunch made me bloat/constipated so bad that it felt like I was in labour again. Grabbed some tums and am doing a lot better. Today, I treated myself to a Dr. Pepper (my favorite) and I don't drink the whole bottle anyways; mostly half a 591ml, so not too worried about the caffeine intake as I don't finish all of my coffee anyways. Nothing about the gender yet. I have my obgyn Monday morning and I will ask him then as then my prenatal screening serum that tests for Down Syndrome and whatever else should be in. I think it is looking good as I am sure the doctor's office would have called me if something was wrong. I asked my hubby about pasturized eggs and he just looked at me funny. I read a lot of ladies had over easy eggs when they were pregnant and the babies turned out fin; so may even treat myself to an over easy fried egg sandwich (drooling ). Glad you enjoyed your eggs for supper, I made perogies as I didn't want to eat anything too greasy as hubby wanted to order pizza but I am going out tonight and most likely will be eating pizza then so don't want it two days in a row. Love grilled cheese and I like it with ham. Were you craving pickles or just wanted them in general. Reason I ask as ladies who are having boys eat pickles and I have been eating pickles too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragomfly23 I've had pizza twice this week. The cravings have been intense. I prep my lunch everyday but once lunch time and dinner hit, I have no interest in what I've prepared. The thought of my meals make me nauseous. So if all I can stomach is pizza, then Pizza it is. I'm gonna regret this when I'm struggling to lose a whole extra person in 7.5 months

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!

My hubby and I are trying for baby #4. We are so excited....and quite nervous. Last year I was on this same board and got pregnant with a wonderful December 2017 baby. Unfortunately we lost our son June 29th in the second trimester. We recently felt like we should try one more time. So here we are once again. This current cycle I'm on started with my LMP on March 18th...(same as last year) IF I were to get pregnant this cycle I would have the SAME due date as last year. To say we are nervous is an understatement....but we are hopeful once again.

I ovulated April 5th and I'm currently 8dpo. Today I had sharp pains in my uterus...they made me double over. It was so painful. I checked the implantation calculator this morning and it said implantation was common today, tomorrow, and sunday. I experienced the same thing with my other pregnancies around implantation time. I'm hoping it is....but we shall see. I plan on testing on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Its so hard not to POAS!!! lol

praying, hoping, wishing for a bfp next week.....

User image

6 years ago

Hi Kelliria, many thanks for that. My first pregnancy (4 years ago) was some what straightforward. I did the ovulation stick test, did the bd, and got pregnant first time but mmc before the second trimester. This was while in a previous relationship, hence the large time gap.

I have heard that juicing helps. So I decide to cook with the ingredients rather than juicing them. For example spinach, avocados, ginger, sweet potatoes, broccoli and apples (just eat them). I have also gone back to eating salmon at least twice a week. Maybe I should just juice them instead. I also heard that Brazilian nuts are good for you too but should only have about 3 nuts a day, which I have been doing. I am taking all of my vitamins via pregnant care.

I have heard about clomid and heard it can also give you multiples but will ask my doctor about it.

My doctor wants me to take a blood test at day 21 of my cycle, does anyone know why?

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo