Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hi all. AF got me last week while on vacation. I'll say this much, I'm regular to a T. Certainly not showing any premenopausal irregularity yet. Good luck to everyone this month and hopefully we'll all hold our holiday babies!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - did you stop taking aspirin 81mg once you got your BFP or do you still take that too now? Thank you, I so hope this is my month too! I'm so ready to be a mama and have a family of my own!

6 years ago

@BB2018. I stopped taking it as soon as I tested positive.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you for the info!! I'm doing aspirin 81mg and I'll start progesterone cream as soon as I get my positive OPK! I'm excited!!

6 years ago

My world my tears came crashing today i feel gutted empty I went to the buy buy baby store to pick up a few things for a friend who just had a baby girl 2 days ago and just about lost it. Ugh this ttc journey is not stealing my happiness i will give to god and praise him in this storm. I feel better now ???? I'm on cd8 a d just waiting for my golden egg to come down the tube to find het special mate that will bring her to the final destination. My womb!!

Hows everyone doing? Hopefully we can get some bfps this month.

6 years ago • Post starter

@BB2018. Good luck. I hope the cream helps you.

@kattyfootballmomma. Try not to worry, you will get that golden egg and she will find a special place to call home. God will give you the perfect baby. Trust in Him and His timing.

As for me, I wish I could not worry but looking for some reassurance. Went to my doctor this morning for check up and run some tests. Anyway, it was time to hear the baby's heart beat and I guess my pulse trumped everything and he couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. At first he was like, there he is and then second later, wait a minute, that is yours. Heart sank when I heard that but then he tells me that it is still early. My next gyne appointment is March 16 in the morning and I am really hoping that he will be able to find the heartbeat 9 days later.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone, CD 3 For me. AF showed on CD 27 of a 32 day cycle. I have had a large amount of stress this cycle. Due to being super busy this month with moving, and hubby getting a new position in his job, we didn't get to really try this past month! Hoping for a BFP in December! Officially 1 year trying this month. I mostly keep up in the shadows. I am not a frequent poster until the 2ww. But I am reading and praying for all of you!!! Much love and prayers, ladies!!

6 years ago

@dragonfly o sweetheart this is got to be weighing on you tremendously. I would ask, demand, to go back and have them do a fetal heartbeat check, I'm quite surprised they let you walk out without getting lo heartbeat. Im sure lo is doing just fine Prayers for you my beautiful friend. O ny heart is hurting knowing you're dealing with this. Please please keep us posted. Huge Hugs!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I’m new to this forum. Been trying to concieve for about 7 months now and just found out last month i have a rasied prolactin.
My menstrual cycle was late so i was sooo hopping for a BFP. My prolactin has been between 40-60 and inmedication for it now, feeling positive. Anyone in the same situation please share any success stories and any advise you may have. Really hopping for a miracle next month and a holiday baby to hold.

6 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies, AF showed up for me today. I held onto hope that it was just spotting but it has gotten too heavy for that. To make matters worse for me one of my friends just announced she is due in July today so I just feel absolutely gutted.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo