Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys, just popped on after a busy couple of weeks and I’m so happy to see all these bfps!! to everyone who has gotten one so far. Hoping for sticky beans for all of you. AFM I’m a little behind most of you, I’m only on CD11 and waiting for O day. Not hit peak fertility on my CD OPK yet but planning on spending this holiday weekend BDing as much as possible. Having a baby conceived Easter weekend and born around Christmas really makes me smile ?? So really hoping this is my month! My best friend revealed she is pregnant again (5th pregnancy but 4th child), which was hard to hear and she desperately wants me to be pregnant at the same time. Well we’re certainly going to try!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the well wishes!! I’m still lurking here and cheering you all on!! I pray this will be all of your months!! Xx

6 years ago

Omg. I never test until missed period but was talking to bahama mama and in a random whim thought id take one. Is this positive? 9 dpo. Cramping 6-8dpo. Stopped late last night. Im freaking out!

6 years ago

Im freaking so bad i forgot the test!

user submitted image

6 years ago

That’s a if I’ve ever seen one!!!! SO excited for you!!!!!

6 years ago

@kelliria that looks like a BFP to me!!!! Woohoo! This seems to be the group’s lucky month! Yay

6 years ago

@Kelliria yessssss!! that makes me SO HAPPY!

@BB2018 I'm so sorry your cycle is messing with you. I'd probably continue the cream for another few days too... Either the test will darken or the spotting will get heavier I'd imagine. Best wishes dear.

6 years ago

Thanks, all. Im going to call my ob tomorrow because I'm supplementing so much, im afraid some could hurt things. Like the maca. I read not to take it pregnant, but it also helps boost progesterone so I'm afraid if i stop, it could cause me to mc. Just nervous. Had a mmc before daughter and being 39, I'm not getting hopes up just yet. It's still early.

6 years ago

BD question for you ladies... positive opk on CD 13. We BD on CD 13 and CD 14. Do we need to again on CD 15 or can take a break? We BD CD 10 - 14. DH has great count but 0% morphology due to a varicocele.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Congrats Kelliria!! That’s a lovely

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo