Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Just tired and I have a headache every evening for the last 4 days. Every night it gets a little worse. I'm hoping it's the progesterone and baby is implanting well and I'll start getting darker lines in a few days!

6 years ago

I see lines @BB2018 & @calvingirl! Those look identical to mine at 10 dpo. Get some digitals to confirm and keep testing. But I think congrats are in order for both of you. And you too, @winnie91 !!

@dragonfly23 ok I thought you hadn't even seen the heartbeat yet! Glad you have numerous times and baby is active. But I understand hearing it would bring huge relief! I hope bub cooperates next time! I'm seeing my OB every 4 wks, so I'll have another us around May 14th when I'll start getting cervix checks too. I'm starting progesterone suppositories next week.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

@neomasie. The baby does well taking pictures during the ultrasound. I hope your appointments goes well. What is the cervix check for? To make sure everything is okay and I bet suppositories aren't going to be fun. I'm still using the cream and don't mind using it. My first doctors appointment is May 7, so I will let you know how it goes.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So ladies had my second hcg bloods done and they are at 2700 now doc is happy with how it’s progressing, more then doubled in 2 and 1/2 days.

for you ladies waiting to test hope you get your

User image

6 years ago

@Winnie91. That's awsome. Congrats.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I have cervical insufficiency. It's the reason I lost my first at 23 weeks. So I need a cerclage at 12/13 weeks, along with the supps thus will help to try to prevent another loss. IT WILL PREVENT IT! Power of positive thoughts.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@neomasie. I remember you saying that earlier. That's right, the power of positive thoughts. We had a quick staff meeting where I was put on the spot to announce my pregnancy and you can tell the one was pretty pissed off that I am leaving again as she went next door to talk to someone and sure she was bitching (sorry for language) about me. She didn't even say bye when she left. Wish people could just be happy....

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Im so excited for you BB and calvin girl!!!!!keep posting the picts of the lines getting darker. Im 6 dpo today and i HAD to poas. What do you ladies think?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Winnie. Thats great news!!!!

6 years ago

Just other home from Mexico and couldn’t wait to test... got my BFP!!!!

Okay quick question... so I stop taking the baby aspirin now?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo