Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. Thank you very much . The Sears is closed where I am. But I will take a look at Amazon and see if I can find something. My Internet at work is so outdated that I will have to send the picture through my phone. I will get it on my phone and I will show you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sears is closed here too but you can buy online. You can also go through sonoline directly.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Oh okay. I wasn't sure. Here is the one I was talking about.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey all, I was last on the board for Oct 18 babies and we took a break in February. Back on the horse, literally and figuratively, this month ?? 2 days from O. We are BD'ing thru out the fw window, using Opks and Preseed. Good luck everyone!!! Prayers up!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

My heart breaks for all of us struggling with this. Remember when you were super young and didn't want to get pregnant??
I'm waiting to O now - this site predicts on Monday, but I think it's a day off. I think it'll more likely be Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I'm not showing any signs.

6 years ago

@calvingirl I remember being afraid to accidentally get pregnant since I was close with two girls in high school who did. Now I sit here and wonder how it was so easy for them.

6 years ago

hello yall! sending a warm welcome to all the new faces i see and hello to the ones i have seen a time or two. i want to take a moment and tell @beautiful how devastating this is to hear about the MC. i am truly from the bottom of my heart sorry to hear about this. i know you have a rough go just getting the bfp to begin with and now this. one a lighter note i'd like to say that i am glad to hear that physically you are ok and got the ok to TTC. Meaning i am glad to hear that you didn't have to have a D&C or what have you. i am wishing you nothin but the best, baby dust and sticki bean! not just you but everyone here as well. That goes for you too @dragonfly, i pray that you can be at peace during this delicate time until your next appointment. i pray for those of us who are O'ing or waiting, successful BD for that precious golden egg to be found by her mate and LET'S GET SOME BFP by golleee ya'll what are we waiting on! take one day at a time! least we not forget steak and bj night is right around the corner! (pardon my french) for those of us who don't know what this is all about, its the men's version of valentines. get some pretty loungerie, take your man for steak dinner, or cook him a nice dinner spice things up, get pretty tell him how much you love him and want to have a baby and DTD!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

@katyfootballmomma. Thank you very much for your kind words. It really means a lot to me. I've been asking around and a lot of people have been saying that it's too early to hear the heartbeat this early. I know I will have my answer soon enough and then wonder why I stressed myself out so much. I really do hope that this is your month and that you get your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@calvingirl i was saying that to my husband the other day. We dated for 10 years before getting married and never once had a pregnancy scare bc we were super careful and deathly afraid. Now here we are at 37 actively trying after 'doing everything right' and we lose our baby at 23 weeks and are now back to square one. Life is a funny thing...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hi ladies im here ..i got my hcg back at 12.6 then the next day bleeding ????..tests are now neg so im counting from 3.3.18 as first day of period ..anyone else on the same days as me ..i work nights so hard for me to chart but i am religiously. .im a nurse so asked a doc at work about best times to take ovulation test and temps and he said when i wake up temp and about 2pm and 1am to do opk ..im getting dark opk so windering if im going to ovulate earlier ..i have concieved one baby on a period and one literally a day after so wouldnt be surprised ..when do you all start opk testing ?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo