Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 618 Replies | Last Page

mememe32- so sorry to see you back here. I have an approx 30 day cycle and have been using OPKs since CD5 (when AF finished) I used them once per day from CD5 till CD9. From CD10 I have been using twice a day, 10am and 3pm. From CD12 I have also been using CB digi OPK with FMU. Once my OPKs start getting darker I use 4 or more OPKs a day. Though this month, CD19 and OPKs are still so light I'm beginning to think this will be an annovulatory cycle.

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

So I’m crazy. I know I got my AF on March 2nd but it was lighter than usual and I still kinda feel pregnant so I wanted to check. Is it normal for FRERs to test with super light second lin then dry like this.

user submitted image

6 years ago

katyfootballmomma — we used the SMEP and it worked the first time, three times in a row (MC, baby, MC.) This last time around it wasn’t working — we tried for four months and then I started seeing a fertility acupuncturist and she recommended doing it every other day (or adjusting based on BBT.) We did that last month and BAM we’re pregnant. Just wanted to share in case that might help — our husbands are the same age Hope you get your BFP soon!

6 years ago

Hey ladies I had a question for the ones who have experienced a loss. I know I’m probably stressing and need to relax as a friend told me the same thing lol. But I have been have fertile cm since CD8 took opk all negative around CD16 it’s watery cm now still negative opk. I am now on CD 19 and still negative opk even bought the clear blue digital “blank ?circle?” I have read that most women ovulate 2weeks after there miscarriage but I’m going on 3weeks now on Monday? We have been BDing every other day. Can someone give me some relief?

6 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful38- after my first loss I went straight back to a 28 day cycle, after my second it was 6.5 weeks before AF returned (i wasn't using OPKs back then so not sure on O). Every person and every loss we respond differently. Keep testing hun.

BB2018- I see a second line on the last one, but given how dark the test dried I'm not sure I'd trust it yet. Definitely keep testing!!

AFM- Finally got a positive OPK today (CD21) which definitely puts this cycle into December. Now to get BD when DH wakes up. We DTD CD16, 17, 18 & 19 already, but I was giving up hope so had yesterday off ????

<a href=

6 years ago

I got a “flashing smiley” just now. I’m so happy to see that! Hope to see a “solid smiley” here in a few days! Guess that answers my question earlier. All in his timing

6 years ago • Edited

Hi ladies! Good to hear from you all. 10/11/12 dpo unsure? And had a negative pregnancy test this am that turned light positive after time allotment. I did a very low dose trigger 14 days ago so it could be that. Really don’t want to get my hopes up again month after month. I’m so sorry to those ladies who had chemicals/that got positives to only get their periods. It’s so heartbreaking
Glad to see that we’re not alone in this and have each other

6 years ago

Hey ladies just popping in to say hi and I hope all is going well for everyone this month!!

I’m on CD10 and my opk are starting to get darker! I’ve BD’d the last 3 nights. Think I should do every night or every other? Last 2 times I got pregnant I BD’d every night leading up to O

6 years ago

I got another (day2) “flashing smiley” this morning so happy about that. Even took a first response ovulation test and 2 lines came up (finally) but not as dark as control line. So I am officially in my fertile days. That would put me in the December baby forum!!! Here is to all of us

6 years ago • Edited

Yay Beaut1ful! So awesome to know you’re fertile. Are you temping/checking cm this cycle?

@BB I heard that ever other day is best as well but to bd on ovulation day.

Negative wondfo last night

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo