Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Well, as I expected I got my period. I’ll be moving on to try for a January babe and cycle #8 or trying. Each time we don’t concieve I’m a little bit sadder.

to all those who are about to test!

6 years ago

I'm sorry FlamingoGirl

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Oh darn. The witch is a evil person who shows up without any warning. Good luck next cycle and hope you get your BFP soon.

@SheRiskers. Do you have the link for the progesterone chart? I'm hoping you get a girl and I am hoping for a boy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Flamingo girl sorry AF Showed... I took a test yesterday afternoon I couldn’t resist and it was a BFN. AF is due tomorrow so I am sure I will be joining you with trying for a January baby... will be cycle #16 for me.

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting! Eek :)

We have been TTC our second since late December now to no avail so far. I conceived my first whilst taking the pill and had no idea I was pregnant until I was 7 weeks. She is now five and I've been waiting for my husband to be more comfortable with the idea of a 2nd since she was 18months. It's been a long and impatient wait and even more so now things don't seem to be happening as easily. Still! Positive thoughts and all that :)

I am currently 8DPO. However between ovulation and AF I usually have tender breasts and do now, so it's not a 'sign' for me really. I only have a 25-day cycle on average with a shorter luteal phase of 8ish days.

I'm trying to keep afloat emotionally. A Christmas baby was my 'ideal world' situation. Silly to place that subconscious pressure on me too really! :)

6 years ago

@Holly_hulla. Good luck and hope you get your December baby. That's a really short luteal phase. Was it like that before you had your daughter? I had my DD March '16 and after that my cycles have been short. Figured I tried Maca as I read it can lengthen the LP so tried that the month I got pregnant and also decided to try progesterone cream as I lacked the post ovulation symptoms and spotted before AF which never happened to me before DD was born. When is your expected AF and do you plan on testing early? Do you track your BBT and cervix?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 yep! Here's the link for anyone interested... Just have to scroll down a little. I'm a bit "ahead" on my dosage but figure it can't really hurt!

http://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-progesterone-cream-pregnancy.html

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Thank you!

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Flamingogirl, i hate that your af came. Keep your head up and it will happen!
Welcome, holly_hula! I hope you get your bfp! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Everyone here is so helpful and is a big support.

6 years ago

@flamingo, sorry to hear that AF showed for you! Hoping you get your January baby!! I am still waiting but had some spotting & now brown discharge. I'm sure she will show soon for me!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo