Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Neomasie. OMG. Congrats! That's exciting news to hear.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

neomasie- wow congratulations!!

AF arrived this morning. So that's me out for next too.

<a href=

6 years ago

Congrats Neomasie!!! So happy for you!

@Kelleria and Dragonfly I still sleep in a separate room from my husband with my toddler. She still wakes up crying sometimes and temperature control is tough in this townhouse, as we don’t have central air so I ha r to turn on the space heater.

@BB I just see an indent type of line so far.. keep testing!

@Mystique I’m just finishing my cycle so we’re pretty close together. I may be outthis month, because I’m going to be out of town visiting my parents during the fertile week, but should be back the day before estimated ovulation. We’ll still try this month but I’m not going to stress too much about it as I’d prefer not to have a holiday baby, as I am one and hope to have my kids birthdays further away from holidays. :) if this is the month my due date would be December 23.

6 years ago • Edited

Hi Ladies

I am new here. I have been on the page a few times but decided to finally get involved! Hubs and I just started TTC this month. I never realized how much it consumes you! I feel like I have POAS everyday for the last week. I got a BFP on a digital FRER test earlier today (12/13 DPO) but tested again this afternoon and got a BFN. Also, I am now cramping with a light period (2 days early)..... so today has been a rollercoaster for sure.

I love reading all of your posts..... it makes me feel like I am not crazy!
Praying for BFP's for everyone :)

6 years ago

@neomasie. Congrats!!!

I got a pos opk today around 5pm-ish, cd14. I meant to test earlier today - but I just kept forgetting. We bd’d tonight. Would you ladies count that as cd 14 or 15 if it was literally at midnight? Lol??

I’m not gonna symptoms track or test before missed period. I can’t do that to myself again. I will keep track of the board tho. Waiting for lots of BFPs!!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago • Edited

Thanks flamingogirl13 and Kelliria - have just gone out and purchased evening primrose and royal jelly so hopefully these help. At a bit of a loss as to what to do, I try not to let my emotions run away but starting to feel like it will never happen. My sister and I started trying at the same time and she has a 4 month Old baby now! My husband doesn’t want to go for a semen test because he’s nervous that there will be a problem with him so every time I bring it up it ends with an argument... the entire ttc process is just so stressful and depressing!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

thank you ladies. much appreciated. Lots of prayers and good vibes to those still waiting and for next cycles. And those with BFP's already, a happy and healthy continued 9 months towards the end goal-bringing baby home!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Congrats neomasie! And mrsw012 fingers crossed for you, that’s horrible having a rollercoaster day but hopefully tomorrow morning you can test again and you will get your BFP... the cramping could be implantation?

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hi everyone
Neomaise-
Have a question and thought id post here to. Is 4/5 dpo too early for implantation dip? I have mild nomad cramping this morning and just took my temp and it shows a dip? I’ll attach the picture so you can see

user submitted image

6 years ago

@ neomasie, Congratulations

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo