Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies. I’m currently CD6 and af ended yesterday. My EPO gets delivered tomorrow so I’ll start it then. Hopefully that’s not too late????????‍?? And I’m still going to take aspirin, progesterone cream, prenatal and folic acid. Crossing everything!

Good luck to those testing soon!!!

6 years ago

Hi all, been bleeding a decent amount the past two days, I’m wondering if it’s because I had a softcup in and cervix got banged up or something? I never spot after ovulation. I’m not sure what dpo I am today, about 2 or 3. Started a new job today as a psych nurse, it’s very interesting! Hopefully this week will fly by. They were talking about family leave and unfortunately it’d Be best if I got pregnant in a few months instead of now but I’d be happy with a December baby! :)
@dragonfly wow I can’t believe you’re 12 weeks already! How time flies!

6 years ago • Edited

Congrats to everyone that has their BFP this month!! I am 5 dpo and have been really dizzy and cramps all day today, then tonight about 2 hours after dinner I felt starving which never happens so made some toast and then felt sick after!! Hoping this is an early sign and not just my stupid body playing tricks on me! We have been trying 15 months now and all our tests have come back normal, so this month I took EPO for the first time and propolis thanks to the advice on this post and I am hoping this is the one for us! Also bd 3&2 days before ovulation as well as day of so realllyyyy hoping we have covered ourselves! My luteal phase is 11 days so I only have another 6 days to wait either way... fingers crossed to all of us!! X

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Hey ladies just popping in for an update. I had my bhcg levels drawn last Thursday and they were 50, went again this morning and my levels are now 544!!! I’m so happy and praying that this pregnancy lasts!! FX’d. Have my first ultrasound booked for April 23. Praying I see a healthy heartbeat! ??

Hoping you all get your BFP’s this month!! X

6 years ago

Tryingafterloss - those are great numbers!!

BB2018 - we're cycle buddies again this month. :) I'm CD7 now. I wish I had that long of an AF. My AF was done CD3. I have lining issues. Not too late to do the EPO. I've been taking the aspirin and we use pre-seed too.

Congrats on all the BFPs!

6 years ago

Hi all. Have been ttc from dec 2017. Till now no luck. This cycle had 3 follicles ruptured together. Keeping
Hope to get a positive result this time. Today is dpo 14 got negative on test kit. Will check again in couple of days. Wish me luck

6 years ago

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is having a good day. Today I am nervous and anxious as can be as today is my 12week scan. I am sure everything is going well and progressing as normal but the thoughts won't leave my brain. Good luck to anyone testing soon and waiting to ovulate. I will let you ladies know how it goes when I get home from the appointment.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi all! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.
Photomama, i used the cup frequently and never bled. It helped me though! Hopefully, it wasnt that hurting you. Good luck on the new job!
K8mcm88, i had early symptoms as well. 6-9 dpo i cramped really bad. 8-10dpo nauseous and heightened smells. Now im 15dpo and just heightened smell. The cramps and nausea left.
Tryingafteraloss, i had mine done too. On Fri (11dpo, 3w4d) my levels were 101 and 3 days later on Mon (14dpo, 4wks) levels were 410. I looked up average levels and at 4wks that is high end of normal. That makes me feel better. I was worried about ectopic. I was a hot mess ttc now it's even worse cause I'm worried about mc. I'll feel a relief after i hit the 12w mark. My 1st ultrasound is April 27. Dd should be dec 9th or 10th.
Calvingirl, i had 3 day afs as well. This month i added maca and baby asprin and got bfp. That's the only new things. I was worried about progesterone and lining and they can help.
Shifali, 3 rupture! Wow. I'm impressed. That's good. I did well to get 1! Good luck!

6 years ago

Hi all! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter with lots of chocolate!

@dragonfly23 Good luck for your scan, looking forward to reading how it went. Hopefully all is well and your mind will be put at ease x

AFM, I’m on CD17 and waiting for O. Had a peak smilie on my clearblue dig yesterday and a pos opk this morning too (diff brand) so hoping ovulation will be today/tonight or tomorrow at the latest. We BD’d 3 days straight ending yesterday so I promised him a night off tonight lol. We might try tomorrow if my opk is still positive tomorrow morning. Next month I’ve decided not to do anything - no opks and prob no bbt either, in an effort to reduce stress and then reading too much into everything! As long as we BD every couple of days then we’ll be fine. I’m treating it as a little experiment. Tbh I’m not keen on a January baby for a couple of reasons, but of course if it’s meant to be then I’ll be delighted!!

Hope to see more before this cycle is done!! to all

6 years ago

Trying after loss - that’s amazing! Yay!!!!

Dragonfly - that’s also so exciting... 12 week scan?!? So many thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Calvingirl - I’m taking aspirin & using preseed too! Hubs didn’t want to use it since we are still so new to trying but I like having the odds in my favor!

I’m CD13 & have had two positive OPKs (blinky smileys) so hoping for solid tomorrow! We have literally bd’d every night for a week so I think we are covered! Lol definitely will keep going through that solid smiley. Im ready for the TWW to begin so it can be over!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo