Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Ksyd94, praying it isnt. If this isn't your cycle I'll be thinking of you next month! Fx for you!

6 years ago

Ksyd94, praying it isnt. If this isn't your cycle I'll be thinking of you next month! Fx for you!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 @kelliria

That's good to know. I was curious as I will start testing on Tuesday which makes me either 7dpo or 9dpo. I know 7 is too early but worth a shot to try. My cycles are usually 26 days and I'm already at CD 19. My average luteal phase has been between 11-13 days so I'm not sure what to think this month!

6 years ago

Ksyd94 how many days dpo are you? I’m 10 now had tiny bit of spotting 8 dpo but nothing since. AF is due tomorrow but I don’t seem to have the normal cramps I get before hand so I’m hoping this is a good sign!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

I think I’m out.
5 days late but I just used washroom. EWCM that was white with a small speck of blood. Checked cervix and it’s low and open...guess AF is coming after all!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Thanks, yes it does seem quite short. I've always had a short cycle since my daughter yes. Although I have had 5mmc's, 2 before her and 3 after. It was all a bit confusing at one point. I was still catching on birth control (Despite rigidly taking it) and was placed on a higher concentration. It utterly messed up with me mentally so I chose to stop it entirely. I've been natural family planning for 2 years and no accidents. I was on BC from 16- 28 so I have no idea how my periods naturally were. I'm tracking CM mainly, I also get OV pain, I'm pretty clued up with my cycle. I've been using a couple of apps to keep things logged, CD and Maya. Maya has been most consistent admittedly. CD tells me AF is due to today, the other tells me it's in 4 days. Either way, I am holding out! I had cramping at 8dpo yesterday and one bb is more tender than the other. I've also felt incredibly calm this cycle. I'm usually quite a worrier/overthinker. I also have chronic hip issues after my first and have been in continuous pain since her birth. This cycle I feel like I've never had hip issues - ever. Hard not to get my hopes up too much! :)

6 years ago

Ugh stresssssed!
What I think is AF is here as I predicted.
Today would have been 6 days late. I did take a test just in case and it was BFN, there was no blood on the tampon I put in place last night, but rather clearly slime with red mixed in. A fresh tampon and 5 hours later I use the washroom and change my “accessories” and it’s a light red colour not full and brown slime mucus. Huh?!?
I have never have that much mucus during a period before, nor brown, and it’s light. My first day is always like a water fall where I’m changing things every couple hours. Not to mention sore tummy and everything eles that comes with AF. And nothing except a dull low back ache that feels mild of anything. Hopefully things right themselves fast, so I can get back to normal.

6 years ago

Good afternoon ladies I’m still following everyone’s journeys! @dragonfly23 my oldest stepdaughter told me about the accident today, she read on the news. I’m so sorry to hear!
@flamingogirl Hopefully we get our BFP for January babies!
To give an update on my cycle.. this has been the STRANGEST AF in the history of AFs for me! Day1 was weird, as I posted earlier. As of today, it would be CD4 but for the last 3 days I haven’t bled enough to even start to soak a pad? By the end of day2 I didn’t need to wear anything at all but maybe a pantiliner here and there for precaution because I figured AF would pick up strength and turn regular. Nope! I only see spotting light colored when I wipe and my boobs are still tender? No cramps other than day1 and today I woke up feeling “sick” like a cold coming on. As the day has progressed I’m starting to feel like I have a stomach bug starting.. My mom told me that I need to test again because I could just now be having implantation bleeding. Apparently she had the same thing in all of her pregnancies (I’m the oldest of 6 kids ) So, I think I’m going to test in the morning because this is just too weird to not be 100% after all my strange symptoms these past 2 weeks.

6 years ago

@ladybyrd23. That sounds like it is a strong possibility. A bit TMI but are you passing any clots? I didn't have any implantation bleeding in both my pregnancies. Test in the moening with FMU. Looking forward to hearing how you made out. Good luck.

@Mommy2018. Maybe you are having similar symptoms aa ladybyrd23. Hope things straighten out for you soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23 I passed one very small clot on the first day in the morning, it was smaller than a dime. After that I’ve seen just a few VERY small speckles of what could be clots but more like blood splatter? I don’t know how to describe it. I just took a cheap Family Dollar test and it came out another faint positive?! I have it set to friends only so you can take a look and tell me what you think

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo