Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria man, you and me are having some wildly similar coincidences this cycle. Lol My temp finally rose yesterday, like I posted, and stayed high today. I didn't get any cross hairs from FF on my chart yet so I guess tomorrow it's going to predict that I O'd on the 18th boooo. If that's true, that means the last BD we got in was really early (very early morning on the 16th) and while still possible, my chances aren't great this cycle. However with my other symptoms aka peak OPK and CM, I'm pretty convinced it was earlier. We shall see. I too have heard temps take a while to rise sometimes so if you think you O' d based on other symptoms I say trust your gut! That's what I'm doing so I'm sticking with the 17th for O for myself.

3DPO wooo! Just a little pinching today and my fatigue has been unreal but I know that could be anything. Our entire first floor is being renovated so it's tight quarters upstairs with a toddler. Lol I'd be surprised if my temps are even accurate at all.

@dragonfly23 so sorry your hip is still bugging you! But glad to see everything is still progressing! Have you gone to a chiropractor? I wouldn't be surprised if your ligaments are stretching and your hip alignment is out of whack. I had that sooo much with my 1st pregnancy.

Welcome to all new ladies! Glad to have some company.

6 years ago

I'm 8dpo too. Mild cramping and backache. Really bummed though, and I don't know if I'm just depressed or it's hormonal. I POAS'd this morning, although way too early and of course a BFN, but I wish I had the strength to wait. I'll test every day till AF now. Good luck girls!

6 years ago

It's aweful sheriskers. Im just confused. It can take a few days to rise but i had a major dip yesterday and spike today. Ive had several bbt charts where my O day and the next were the same temp then a rise. Just never a dip before the rise.

6 years ago

Did that make sense?! I laughed after i read it.

6 years ago

@calvingirl - I'm about 7dpo and I'm already POAS too - can't help myself! Lol. Hopefully we will both get our BFP within the next few days!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you as well!

6 years ago

I just want to stop in and say hi.... I was new to November board...got my AF... and switched over to this board. I have been following along this board for a couple weeks now. I hope to see some BFPs very soon!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. I think you may be right about my hip pain as I heard that since I have been pregnant before that everything will happen quicker than those of the first time pregnant moms. So, that could be what is causing all the anxiety with this pregnancy as everything went smooth as silk the first time with no issues. Will you be trying the progesterone cream again this cycle?

Good luck to those testing soon and welcome all the new ladies joining this group and sorry to those whose AF caught them the cycle before.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Neomasie- how awesome! Are you felling anything? Last time (MC) I had every symptom since 8dpo/9dpo I know it’s strange people say you can’t to implantation but I know I implantated on 7dpo last cycle bc it was kike AF was coming then ran to bathroom and nothing but EWCM (Tmi) then 9dpo I got dizzy spells mid day tested 10dpo and faint but positive 11dpo digital said positive. So this cycle completely different but at 6dpo I had bad cramps again and today at 8dpo just very mild dizziness I’m hoping for a positive In a couple days.

Calvingirl and bb2018 —-we are around the same as well!! How are y’all feelling this cycle. I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up since it’s my first cycle after MC but I just want my rainbow baby’

Ryda086- welcome!! Hope you get a BFP soon!!

6 years ago • Edited

@FlamingoGirl13 Thank you, I appreciate that..

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 yep! I started it last night. Unlike last cycle, I waited until my temp was for sure up on its own before starting it. Last cycle, if you remember, my temps didn't go up nearly as much as I thought they should with P cream so I'm wondering if I started it too early or something. I'm feeling better about it this cycle. I think my body combatted the higher progesterone with more estrogen last cycle but has evened out better now. I'm hopeful this'll be it despite poor timing!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo