Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Thanks midnightrose3. How is it going for you? I did find that not testing is less stressful, what about you?

This time, I used the clear blue digital ovulation test but it was just flashing high for six days or more, and I did not get a peak. so, I don't think I will be using it again. I will just stay with my ovulation sticks.

Welcome teachermomma1 hope you get your soon.

5 years ago • Edited

Queen7: It was definitely less stressful to not test. I also think trying to be positive and busy helped too.

AF should be on its way. Had one bout of severe cramping last night.

Will you be heading over to the January 2019 board?

5 years ago

They check progesterone at 21dpo to make sure you ovulated. They did mine on the clomid. An ultrasound to check follies at 12dpo and progesterone checkto make sure the follies released egg.

5 years ago

Teachermama, sorry to hear about your loss. My bestie lost her twins at 30wks. Another close friend lost hers at 6.5m. That would be a wonderful story to tell if you conceived again this month! (It is wonderful every time but just a different story, i should clarify).
Good luck and i hope you get your rainbow babe soon!

5 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss @Teachermama. Child loss is something you never fully recover from. I had a loss at 23 weeks in October and we just got our BFP at the end of March. 7 weeks today. I still feel numb about this pregnancy and I reckon I'll feel this way throughout the pregnancy with intervals of joy & excitement mixed with sadness for the loss of my first born and fear of losing this one. unfortunately for us loss mamas, it's the burden we bear. Good luck and God bless on your journey

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi midnightrose3, I think I will stay here for a bit, as January is not a good time for me to have a baby and I think I'm out February too as hubby is travelling during my ovulation in May.

I think I am going to stop testing and just wait. Are you still cramping?

Thanks Kelliria, I thought so. I said to the doctor that I should test earlier because my cycle is not 28days but 24-26day. So maybe I should just take the test on day 19.

5 years ago

Hi all, AF showed up for me this morning so I’m out of the running for a 2018 baby. I’m not keen on having a January baby so I might take a break from all of it this month, I think it would do us both some good. Haven’t decided if I’ll stop checking my bbt, but I’ve not bought any opks so there’s definitely no more peeing on sticks! Of course it would be Sod’s law if we conceived this month, so many people have said they caught the egg when they weren’t actually trying. We shall see what happens. I’ve ordered some more prenatal vitamins and some Maca root capsules and I think I’ll concentrate on getting healthier this month instead of baby making.

5 years ago

SuperRoo, that sounds great. I am sorry dh will be out of town on your o day so much but getting healthy is important. I swear it helped me. I started juicing and eating healthy in nov 2014 and was pregnant the 1st time ever at 35 in 2015, unexpected. Had a mmc but my dd was born 2016. Now pg at 39. I still juice and eat healthy. I only drink water, milk and 1 cup coffee day. No tea or pop (pop is an slang for soda or soft drinks: im was a sucker for pepsi). I dont eat processed foods. I definately dont starve but cook foods that nurish my body. I was a bit hard at first but i wanted to change my habits. Quit smoking in 2015. Now if i eat something greasy i often get a belly ache. I do indulge at times so as not to crack but i usually end up feeling bad. Hope you get your bean. Ill be staying on here as well.

5 years ago • Edited

Queen7: I'm sorry you have to take some time off but on a positive note, I hope it will take off the pressure and give you time to focus on your health!

I'm still cramping on and off. AF never showed yesterday. As of this morning still no AF. MY cycle is always regular for 26 days but once in a while will go to 27-28 days so today I am holding off testing . One thing is that is unbearable is cramping pain below my chest but above where "normal" cramping would be. That definitely is throwing me for a loop. But will see. I'm not getting too excited yet. Getting AF late happens.

I'm glad you are staying on. I'm hoping to stay as well. Have a good rest of the day!

5 years ago

Superroo: I'm so sorry! I hope you have better luck "not trying". ???? I've heard the same thing to that it happens when you least expect it too. That happened to me which is why I think I'm having trouble now because I think about it too much!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo