Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. I'm deeply saddened. I was cooking a breakfast dinner (fried eggs) when I remembered they can't be over easy. Over easy is my favorite and I know it must be avoided when pregnant. Does that count for the whole nine months? Does anyone know? I'm devastated.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I'm feeling sad and bummed out. I warned Hubby I may be grouchy and moody the next few days. I am starting to feel the AF cramps. Nooooo. I am thinking of taking next month off to focus on losing at least 15 pounds. My inability to conceive could definitely be due to my weight and my stupid Endotremosis. Although my last 4 pregnancies, I convinced fairly fast, stress free( I wasn't TTC) and I was a healthier weight despite still having Endotremosis.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what board would be good for me to join while TTC ? I hate the thought of not seeing the names I'm used to seeing from these past short few weeks. It's been comforting to me when I can't really confide in my TTC journey with my family because I want to surprise them.

5 years ago

@midnightrose3. There is a forum called "not just cycle buddies" and a of us are in there. I have a few boards that I'm on and don't mind checking in with them from time to time. Friendly people everywhere.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi midnightrose3, I hope your dreams dose to true and you do get your

Sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I was told too that I should lose some weight but I some friends so are 2x me or a bit more get pregnant easy. However, I sill go to the gym.

This more I woke up to spotting, but it is eary. So I will see what happens.

5 years ago

Hi all! I’ve been checking this forum on and off over the past week or so - congrats on the new bfps guys! And I’m sorry to those who had AF show up again, I really hope it’s your turn next time.

@dragonfly23 I don’t know about where you are, but here in the uk we can eat soft egg yolks whilst pregnant. As long as the eggs are stamped with the British Lion mark those eggs are fine. Duck, quail and others aren’t safe though. I feel your pain though, I love a runny egg yolk too!

AFM, well I’m now 8/9dpo and it’s been such an easy tww. My three main symptoms are bloating, fatigue and gas. The bloating was so bad early on I looked pregnant! It’s calmed down now though which usually means AF is on her way. I had really mild cramping 5/6 dpo and for the past couple of days I’ve had what seems like short, stabbing ovary pain but on both the right and left sides. I never have left sided ovary pain so that’s new. Last month the ovary pain on my right side was so bad at 9/10 dpo I thought it was going to burst. This month it’s much better. Today I feel a tad queasy, but again that could be AF coming. My bbt is still high so that’s a plus. Ive felt so calm and relaxed during this tww it’s been great! Weird, but great. I don’t POAS unless I’m convinced there could be something going on, I just follow my bbt instead. That way I avoid seeing the bfn. So only a couple more days to wait then I’ll know if I’m out or not.

5 years ago • Edited

hahaha @dragonfly23 my condolences...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie, after reading dragonflys post i had to chuckle but my innitial shock was devistation bc the way it started. Im not gonna lie. I eat med fried eggs still. I try to get a good brand, like egglands best, but i couldnt give it up.
Midnightrose, i am on several boards and come across others on multiple forums as well. There are a lot of good ones. Everyone is so wonderful in all i have been in.
SuperRoo, im very impressed by your calmness right now! I would be a bundle of nerves! I had one bout of queasiness and tested. Keep us updated on the outcome.

5 years ago

Morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I wasn't trying to freak anyone out but I guess my pregnancy brain missed a few laughs in there. But have to admit it was kind of funny as the struggle is real.

@neomaise. Thanks, I appreciate it.

@Superroo. I'm in Canada.

Good luck to anyone testing soon and sorry to the ones where AF showed or about to.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly, i always loved canada. I used to go through Niagra Falls and over as a kid. We would stay 3wks and go fishing at different lakes. We would stay in each cabin for 4 days then travel to the next. I've tried to get my SO to move up there but he wont.

5 years ago

@Kelliria. I have been to Niagra Falls once but I prefer to stay in the West where all the mountains are. They say home is where the heart is. So, I am hoping one day that we will get to move that way. Other than that, I have always been in Canada. I don't have a passport and I have never flown in my life and would rather drive (once I get my license, lol) or take the bus. Hopefully one day your SO will change his mind.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo