Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Afwifey, they say dont go by the stick. Just what the monitor says. I've used cbe about a year total. My line is never as dark as control lines on them, but i still get positives on monitor stick, and I've got a bfp both times 5th month trying. Hope it's a solid smiley soon!
Catiejs, congrats! I too had a mmc before my daughter. 7w1d scan i heard hb. Went back for a 13wk scan and it had died the same day. It never measured bigger than 7w1d. When i was pregnant with my dd, i was so scared. I am now too, especially being older and more risks involved.

6 years ago

Kelleria, I’m so sorry about your miscarriage. I had one scan at 11 weeks everything was fine, then came in 3 days later for a Nuchal scan and baby had arrested.
Really great Saturday so far, went on a toddler Easter egg hunt, Starbucks for a late breakfast, and now we’re at the beach building sandcastles and watching surfers. What are you all up to?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Oh no! So sorry to hear your stories. So so so many prayers coming your way!

My day has been great! Been out with my husband all day..... breakfast, driving around, and he even willingly did a little shopping with me! Lol
We also braved the grocery store for Easter dinner stuff tomorrow... that was a nightmare!

6 years ago

Afwifey that sounds fun! My husband is at Costco right now and said it’s like a zoo.

6 years ago

Costco is terrible here too. My bf's sister works at one here in columbus, ohio and it's a mess. We did sat night church. I hate the craziness of Easter sun church. Also pics with the Easter bunny at the mall. It was the 1st time Ruthie didn't cry with either santa or the bunny. She loved her!

6 years ago

Hi ladies, for those who use EPO - 2 questions ...

1. How many mg a day did u take? Did u do 1 dose or two?

2. Did you have any bleeding/spotting/cramping mid cycle from using it?

6 years ago

@BB2018. I took one capsule and no spotting when takng it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Pos OPK this morning :) wooooooo! Good thing we bd’d last night!

6 years ago

Love reading everyone's updates! I try to only check once a week because otherwise I will drive myself crazy. We are not going overboard with bd this week. Already DTD twice and it took convincing both times. (Not that the hubby doesn't want another child but that we have been straight out busy this past week) I am making sure I take my prenatal and trying 81 mg aspirin every other day. Upping water intake. This is our 8th month ttc. We are starting to get weary of trying every month so I'm praying it happens this month! Officially in the TWW! Now to keep my mind off things during the long wait!

6 years ago

@BB2018 - I took EPO from the start of Af to my ovulation day. I did two doses a day one in the morning and one in the evening. They were each 1000mg. I did not get any mid-cycle bleeding with it. Make sure you stop taking it once you have positive Ovulation signs.

@AFwifey117 - yay for positive OPKs! Get another BD in today too!

@midnightrose3 - Welcome to the TWW! I’ve been staying off here a little bit more to help me get through the wait but I like seeing all the updates from everyone so that’s hard!

AFM - I’m 9DPO today and stopped checking my BBT at 5 DPo. I’m hoping that will ease some anxiety as I near the end of my TWW. I’m nervous about this cycle now as I caught a stomach virus from my niece so I spent most of last night throwing up and had the chills. I felt like I had a fever so I checked and it was orally 100.1. I’m going to create a question about this as I’m worried about having a fever around implantation and feel like it might hurt my chances of conceiving this cycle.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo