Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 618 Replies | Last Page

@babybrd sounds like implantation bleeding to me??? Maybe get a blood test??

@mommy2018 could be implantation also, Some women don't get a positive until a few weeks after period due!

@holly_hula those symptoms seem pretty positive! Fingers crossed for u and keep us posted!

I'm now 11 dpo, AF due today. Only symptoms I've had last two days is sore boobs and verrrry slight cramping on my left side. Too scared to test again until I'm late (which never happens) so will test tomorrow if no AF!

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

Not sure my dpo. I'm thinking 11-12 dpo maybe?? Negative test this am on a cheapie, but spotting and everything went away and cervix is closed!! Also found out today that my sister is pregnant! Hoping for the best!!! But I trust God's plan! If I get to be a week late then I will request a blood test from my doctor.
Goodluck K8mcm88!! Hoping for your BFP!!

6 years ago

Hi Ladies! I had a weird moment today. I swear I saw a pinkish cm today . I remember I was very shocked to see such pink. No more since then. I do have slight cramping. AF is not due until Friday. I did cave and tested but BFN. Too early?

6 years ago

Ksyd94 congratulations to your sister! It would be amazing to have a baby around the same time as her. My sister and I both started ttc at the same time and she has a 5 month old daughter now ???? you and I are pretty much the same, I'm 11 dpo and AF is due today, got a bfn on a cheap test and no AF cramps which is strange 4 me. Just sore boobs and still no spotting since 8 dpo. I'm now wondering is it even considered spotting it was honestly the teeniest spec of brown... like only slightly bigger than a freckle! Haha!

6 years ago

AF has just shown up so that's me out for this month!

6 years ago

@k8mcm88. Truely sorry AF showed for you. Praying you get your bfp next cycle. Will you do anything different this time to boost your chances?

Good luck to anyone testing soon and truely sorry to the ones where AF showed up unannounced. So heartbreaking.

A slight update to the bus crash that happened Friday, one more person didn't make it; count up to 15 . The semi driver on the other hand escaped without injuries.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Going to start maca and vitex this month and see how that goes. So that will be in addition to propollis, EPO, vitiman d, and vit b complex plus pre natal.

As an after thought I'm hoping it wasn't AF, it was bright pink but only when I wiped an hour ago which isn't like my normal so I'm doing the usual of getting my hopes up thinking it could possibly be implantation? I don't have AF cramps and there was no more blood when I went to the bathroom. Anyone any ideas? Do we think I should just give up and move to the January 2019 board? Hahaha

6 years ago

Dragonfly the bus crash was even on the news here in New Zealand- so shocking those poor families xx

6 years ago

K8mcm88, i hope it is implantation! I heard it is common at 10/11 dpo. Fx for you!

6 years ago

With the brown spec that i got at 8 dpo and then pink at 11 dpo that sounds a bit far stretched? Ha I'm my own worst enemy this whole tww is giving me grey hairs hahaha

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo