Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl and missee, i had cramping 6-9 dpo. Like period cramps. I thought, "well, i am starting REALLY early this month. No sore bbs. Im 6w and only had a little tender if touched 3xs. A cigar made me nauseaus. I was gagging bad. That made me test at 9dpo. I quit testing early months ago but kinda knew.

6 years ago

Oh my days midnightrose3!!!

6 years ago

Congrats midnightrose3!!! what great news

I think I might be out this month - had brown spotting/discharge today (11dpo) and my bbs went from feeling very sore to only a little sore today. Anyway, taking it on the chin and will just focus on getting healthier this cycle and try again!

sm

6 years ago

@midnightrose3.

6 years ago

aww congrats, midnightrose!! its such an exciting feeling!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

I'm getting so anxious! The cramps have stopped and the spotting seems to be slowing. It was never enough to even show on a pad. I have been having crazy dreams/nightmares and my bb's hurt more. With the dreams I am waking all through the night so temping properly is difficult. I have had to take the temps that I get earlier then my normal time since that is the only one that I have a full 3 hour sleep. Its now CD29 and 12 DPO and temps are still above coverline. My average cycle is 26 days. FF estimates to as AF start day based off my O date.

I want so badly for this to be it, but 17+ years of NTNP and nothing makes it really hard to believe. This is only the cycle 2 since we got the ok to try after my Myomectomy.

Update: Now I really don't know what to think. Just had a couple of strong cramps and when I went to the restroom there was some red blood when I wiped. Just the once so far. It seems to have gone back to a deep red color. I guess only time will tell. Such an emotional roller coaster!

user submitted image

Missee

6 years ago • Edited

@midnightrose3 Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! So happy for you!

6 years ago

I FINALLY got my HCG value back! I was 6w (or more likely a few days shy of 6w) when they took the sample. 25,285! I'm so relieved! Waiting for the Dr. to call me to schedule the first scan now!

Congrats midnightrose!! Woohoo!

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Just got back from my doctors appointment for a check up and the doctor still couldn't find the heartbeat as it is still too early as it is still sitting low in my pelvic area. He did find the placenta so that is good news. Next doctor's appointment is on May 7 and my next ultrasound is May 28 where I hope to be able to tell the sex of the baby. I am trying my hardest to stay calm and relaxed and in all honesty, I am not sure why I am so worried with this pregnancy where my first was just a breeze.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks Queen7! I was really rooting for you to be on board!

To All: I'm so lost at who is pregnant now and how far along you are. I'm only 4 weeks. Went to my DR's and got the confirmation I am pregnant and my first appointment is May 9th.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo