Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Cautiously lurking here ladies. Congratulations to all that got their bfp!! So exciting! Not sure wtf is going on with me this cycle. Tried to have a more ‘it will happen when it happens’ approach this month. No BBT charting but still did opk so pretty sure I ovulated on 5th. I usually have sore boobs from ovulation up until the witch arrives but nothing this month. At 8dpo (tmi) I had 3 tiny spots of blood when I wiped. I mean tiny like pin head spots. Then nothing else at all. 9dpo I felt odd down there if you know what I mean? And that turned into full blown thrush which I never ever have unless pregnant. I’m out of tests too! Been to Drs today and they’ve given me the pessary and cream just in case by some miracle I am pregnant this month, which would be ironic as I’ve just booked my first bloods to check fertility!

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Came by to check and wow at all the BFPs! That’s amazing! Congratulations to all of you!

I am 9 dpo as of today and BFN this morning. I couldn’t resist testing!

6 years ago

Those are some good numbers @SheRiskers! I had my first us yesterday, abdominal! We saw bub and heartbeat, immediately! I was shocked. Thought we MIGHT see Sac. And it would definitely have yo be via a vaginal us. I'm 7+3, today. Bub was measuring right on target yesterday at 7+1. Such a relief.
@Dragonfly23 are the docs trying to hear or see the heartbeat? I hope they see/hear it at your next appointment. Try not to stress out.
I can't wait to see all the BFPs yet to come!!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

@neomasie. No, as the doctor assured me that the most they can hear the heartbeat on the doppler is 18 weeks but gave me the option to try and listen for it. So, my next appointment I should be able to hear. I did get to see it on the ultrasound twice but hearing it is such a relief. My boobs still ache every morning so that is a plus. I sent you a request and you can see my ultrasound pictures of both pregnancies if you want. Gladto hear the baby is measuring on time. When is your next ultrasound? Mine isn't until May 28 which seems like eternity for me. I just want to see my baby and hopefully find out the sex as I am really hoping for a boy and then my family will be complete. I heard that boys they sit lower and girls they sit higher. So, I will have to look at my previous records for my daughter to see when they actually heard the heartbeat on the doppler. I had some flutters last night so I think things are right on schedule and my baby is growing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Neomaise: I love that you got to see your baby at 7 weeks! I'm hoping to see mine then too. I will feel more assured everything is going well.

Dragonfly23: How exciting!

Does anyone have tips for helping to feel full? I already ate too much the last few days and can't seem to get rid of that hungry/empty feeling all the time. I actually worried today that I "overstuffed" the baby with how much I ate!

6 years ago • Edited

@midnightrose3. I don't think you can overstuff the baby as it is solely going off the fluids in the sac but then again I could be wrong. I have to see if I can find information on when the food we eat takes over. How are you feeling otherwise?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly23: oh I know I can't overfeed it but it sure felt like it! I'm so wishing I could meet my ob now since it's been 11 years since my last pregnancy and feels like I'm starting anew with all these strange feelings and unsure of what to eat or not to eat.

I feel OK otherwise. Super bloated and more attuned this pregnancy so I'm feeling every twinge, cramps and pressure. Not used to this feeling.

6 years ago

Awww thanks midnightrose3. I've been working on myself. I've lost 3pounds so far. .

Has it hit home yet that you are pregnant

6 years ago

Hey dragonfly23, did you have an early pregnancy scan? If not you might be able to ask for one to hear the heartbeat.

6 years ago • Edited

@Queen7. I've had two ultrasounds and was able to see the heartbeat on both of them and everything is going smoothly. I think my baby is stubborn like it's dad and doesn't want to move up lol. So, with that being said, I heard with boys they carry low. Not sure if that is true for the heartbeat. Next doctors appointment is May 7 and my next ultrasound is May 28.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo