Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

View Full Post

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Yes my first, omg I’m just so excited but trying not to get too excited in case something happens. I need to research everything to do with actually being responsible for this little one! Which pram, which bassinet, which pump... overwhelmed! And in love!

Umm major thought... quite dark for being two days before expected period... twins?!

6 years ago • Edited

So exciting!! I’m sorry it took you so long to get here but super happy you’ve got a little one brewing.

6 years ago

She riskers. I see you line!!! Congratulations!!!!

Toffeecreme. Wow those are some great lines happy and healthy 9 months to you and your little bean!

6 years ago

Toffeecreme huge congratulations!! So so exciting praying for a happy and healthy 9 months for you! Did you do anything differently this month?

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

6 years ago

I have a question for you ladies. I’m 9 dpo the night of almost 10 dpo. I just got so nauseas I threw up. I was craving bacon and cheese so I got a bacon cheese potatoe. And it tasted SO good. Then almost as soon as I finished I started feeling sick. I thought oh it’s just in my head- till I actually got sick. My question is this... is it possible to get sick before a positive pregnancy test. Or do you think I have the flu?

I’ve just never had cravings with the flu??? I will attach my most recent poas effort. It was an hour and a half hold.

Oh also when I was pregnant with my first two. I always got sick in the evening / night. Not ever in the mornings.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my photo. Taken at 3 min

user submitted image

6 years ago

Only thing different this month is starting a less stressful job 3 weeks ago lol

6 years ago

Toffeecreme and Bb2018. Soooo happy for you!

I’m still laying low during my wait. Every couple days I catch up on posts to see how everyone is doing.

I want to try and lay low bc I get easily stressed and fixated which steals my joy. I’m 5 dpo today. Hope to wait until at least another week and a half to test! This makes my wait a little shorter and a lot less stressful! I enjoy the board bc I share the same feelings of waiting with other positive ladies!

Hope to see lots and lots more

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago • Edited

Took another FRER test this am but saw no
Sign of a second line ???? I feel like AF will come tomorrow, right on time. I’m going to try to be thankful that I have a regular cycle and it’s on the short side and I’m gonna get some EPO to add that into my mix this next cycle. I know my rainbow baby is coming, I was just so hoping for a 2018 baby. Although if I conceive this next cycle (if I start today or tomorrow), that could still be December baby, right?! Trying to see the bright side of things instead of dwelling.

Hope to see lots more BFPs from you ladies!!! Good luck to those testing soon!??

6 years ago

Toffeecreme and sheriskers!! All these positive test make me want to posa!!
I am 15dpo no signs of af. See what day brings. Today should be AF. As I am past my 14 day lutheal phase. But will give myself a few more days since this is the first month after MC. I just don’t know

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo